LEGO Worlds Discussion Topic

And we have another one.

it’s the same person

I meant another literary masterpiece.

1 Like

Get rekt, Cal. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

A topic we watched, day and night, it came to us with shock and fright, a mixel added to a game, light came, and a young spud played, he stumbled across a mixel named burnard
He wanted to write a story about how such a thing came to be

And so he did.

The crowd cheered, they loved his story, so he wrote another one about a caveman adventure!
Adazai, the man who cheered previously, cheered again, cal made a post, but alas got rekt

Moral of the story?

check yourself, before you shrek yourself

here people, this is a picture of a mixel.

9 Likes

Magnificent

Coming Soon! A book of literary art by Pot8o.

But for the life of me, I can’t think of a proper title for such a Novel.

2 Likes

Glitch8to: the master piece.

1 Like

How about, Glitch8to: The Master Spud

2 Likes

Yes… much yes.

2 Likes

So according to this we will soon have underwater exploration along with other things :3

1 Like

I cannot wait for that, also the ingame camera. I had an awesome scenario with me surfing the crocodile, however where and the way it was it looked so epic. I print screened it and got this…

But super excited for the update. Can’t wait for multiplayer aswell. I like how things are gonna be harder to find, so when multiplayer comes not everyone will have TNT, however what will they do about the remove bricks tool. Will you not be able to use it on other peoples worlds, because I wouldn’t mind having a raid on my castle and me and my many Yeti brothers must defend it, but I don’t see how if there’s the option to just destroy terrain.

edit
also

4 Likes

to take screenshots, press f12

1 Like

Just recently bought it

been exploring my world, Terra Majester, for the past few days

this is my character: Spool, King of the Crowpyres

http://i.imgur.com/WhKXpU8.jpg?1

his preferred tool is the lantern

http://i.imgur.com/wCOIA55.jpg

he doesn’t look too fond of the sword, though.

which is gonna be an issue if we’re to be partners.

11 Likes

That’s gotta be one of the best minifigs I’ve ever seen. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If we can’t get Nexo Knight into Lego Dimensions, why not put it in a game that is likely to out-sustain it.

3 Likes

Oh boy, Nexo Knights is exerting its influence over another form of LEGO now.

The castle build doesn’t look too bad but I’m not a huge fan of this theme.

2 Likes

I hope they add Legends of Chima and Ninjago too.

1 Like

So I got this game on Switch a while back. It’s a good game, but for me it’s become like Minecraft in the sense that I get bored really quickly if it’s just me playing in a world. It’s more fun if I’m playing with/against other people. Also, I’m doubtful of it happening, but this game should also get cross-play.

On a related note, anyone else have it on Switch that would be willing to play online co-op with me?

On an unrelated note, a cool little detail is that if your character has the head of an undead creature, such as a skeleton or a zombie, it treats you as an undead in the sense that not only do you not have an air-meter underwater, but you also sink to the bottom of a body of water instead of floating to the top. Just a neat little detail.

3 Likes

I quite enjoy the game. It’s creative enough, you can destroy stuff, etc. 6.5/10