Lets Make a Superhero

Dunno, I wasn’t the one who created it.

Well, I like the Mantis entry, so i’ll just go with yours, Leo.

1 Like

Swag.

Let’s make a cosmic bound superhero. Here is the template.
Name:
Race: (Human, alien doesn’t matter which)
Power:
Nemisis:
Backstory: (include planet of origin and why they roam the spaceways)

1 Like

Name: Ziara the MDI, Child of Kueing Ziaria the MD, from Planet Ziaria
Race: Ziarian
Power: To summon blades made out of bone, Fire magic balls from his hand, Grow hair and alter its colour, CAN PUNCH REALLY HARD
Nemesis: his EVIL Twin Ziaria the MDII (alos goes by the name Airaiz the I)
Backstory: Ziara the MDI was born on the planet Ziaria from a egg laid on by his farther Ziaria the MD.He was the raised to be next in line to be Kueing. But his EVIL twin Ziaria the MDII since he shall not become Kueing due to Ziaria the MD favouring Ziaria the MDI (and that he was never to exist due to being the afterbirth of the egg that somehow became sentient). So he plotted against to Destroy Ziaria. so Kueing ZIaria the MD sent him to E-ARTH since Ziaria was going to be destroyed along with most of the Ziarian race.
Ziaria the MDI now protects E-ARTH from EVILdoers and the Airiaz led by his EVIL Twin Ziaria the MDII who goes by Airiaz the I. He also flies into Black Holes and Defends Pluto and Ziaria II (Created and Ruled by Kueing Ziaria the MDI).

1 Like

@Whaddon wins since nobody else entered.

1 Like

Name: Magnus (Alexander McCain)
Power: Telekinesis
Nemesis: Dreadnought(evil version of Magnus)
Backstory: He’s a mutant. So are his five brothers. They were born with powers. Like mutants. They came to earth as the team called The Gladiators. his brother Thunder(Daniel McCain) built robotic suits to help them not blow up while using their powers like Dasher who runs at the speed of light. Plus their suits also make them look awesome. Magnus was born in Amsterdam NL.
Lover interest: Magnus hates people. Just all people. That’s why he likes throwing them around with his powers and crushing them. He’s the darkest of the 5 brothers. Razor is probably the happiest.