Let's pitch bad fanfic ideas

A writer is tasked with rebooting Bionicle for a third generation. Editors’ notes gradually decay the narrative quality.

1 Like

My two ocs who are totally not Bebop and Rocksteady have to go kill the toa and get the mask of life! Comedy ensues.

Rated T for violence

1 Like

Tahu becomes a flamed Gorilla.

1 Like

Makuta and the Toa play scrabble

Onua kills Lewa with his claws.

Makuta vs sailor moon…

A 3 hour movie based off of that scene in TLR where Kiina and Berix are in cell arguing

Edited for Double Post - Waj

4 Likes

Bionicle X Undertale crossover.

5 Likes

What if Tahu worked at Subway?

@Ninjanicktf then maybe when I ask for toasted, THEY ACTUALLY DELIVER./s

2 Likes

Takua disguised himself as a Ga-Matoran.

That would end up a bionicle version of Mrs Doubtfire

1 Like

So, this is definitely cheating, but here’s one I found on the LEGO Message Boards a while ago, entitled “fast”. The LMBs are dying, so the way I see it, I’m doing this story a favor by posting it here. :stuck_out_tongue:

ahem

Brace yourselves.

Chapter1 So when Makuta shot up mata nuis mask it went so fast that some molecules fell out than made the toa of speed his name was speeding and when he got to okto Makuta was taking over the world so speeding fighted Makuta but then Makuta put speeding in a dark dreamSadso now he tried to get out but he could not but then he saw a dark solder he fighted the dark solder what are those he said so he walked and waiked in tell he ran into a dark hole he tried to go down when he got down he saw a dark rackshi he tried to run but he couldnt so he just fighted until the rackshi put him in a dark sleep.

when he woke up

why did my powers not work said speeding wait when i was fighting Maktu then he put me in the
dark dream he also took away my powers said speeding i need to get them back said speeding but then
the dark rackshi was coming back so speeding fighted the dark rackshi he kiked it (now the rackshi is out) so now
speeding walked but then he ran into a old door so he opened it inside he saw two statues of the two mask makers wow
said speeding but then the two statues eyes started to glow and they said the outside world is in trouble you must fix it speeding.

1 Like

@timmytowntim why hasn’t this been adapted into a Lego movie yet?!

Maybe they’ll start a “fast” Cinematic Universe :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This story hurt me physically, that’s how bad it was.

I can see it now
“Need for Speeding”
In theaters February 30
Rated PG-13

4 Likes

Well, we can’t be too hard on it, because, like almost everyone else on the LMBs, it was probably written by a kid. But that still doesn’t excuse how terrible it was.

Ooh! I got one: A buddy cop story with Kopaka and Vezon. When the Mask of Life is no where to be found, Kopaka must team up with the clone Skakdi Vezon to find it, hating each other all the way! Hilarious antics insue!

2 Likes

Bionicle: The sitcom!!!

A bunch of Bionicle sets come alive and try to reboot Bioni-

Oh wait that was actually good.

2 Likes

On the island of Mata Rui, six teenage Toa-Heroes fight at night to protect their home from the Rahi. But by day, they’re hopelessly scrubby high-schoolers.

3 Likes