Let's pitch bad fanfic ideas

Tahu accidently rips a hole in time and space somehow and meets Some drunk inventor and his shy grandson. Together they go to Wendy's for dipping sauce or something.

1 Like

Lewa and Onua got trap into a blank dimension they used a magic penile to stop Doodle Toa Mata, Doodle Matoran, & Doodle Makuta.

1 Like

The entire bionicle G1 story done by Monty Python.

3 Likes

"Those aren't Kikanalo, those are coconuts!"

3 Likes

Tahu's son falls in love with Makuta's daughter, but due to their fathers they cannot be together. Or can they?

3 Likes

"The Island" a retelling of the movie "the room" but with bionicle characters.

3 Likes

A bionicle musical where the toa are all angsty teens, made by the people behind highscool musical.

1 Like

I totally didn't just equate various songs from high school musical to Unity, Duty, and Destiny. Nope.

1 Like

Oh heck, sorry. I didn’t see that.

Lewa loses his title as Toa of Air to Breeze from them hero factories.

Taking pity on him, Tahu lets Lewa crash at his place. Unfortunately Lewa is an incredibly annoying roommate so now Tahu has to kill hi-er, I mean help him find a new job.

3 Likes

The cast of BIONICLE star in the musical theater production: Heathers

Now I'm just imagining the Makuta singing Candy Store and it's amazing

Hewkii and Macku star in the leading roles of the bionicle remake of "The Princess Bride".

3 Likes

I don't think that belongs here; these are supposed to be bad ideas. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tahu starts a band and needs a drummer, and he decides to hire someone his bandmates hate-solek! Can the band stay together in spite of all of their in fighting? Featuring Bionicle versions of Nickelback and Limp Bizkit songs.

1 Like

A tongue contemplates existence in a void. As the story progresses, it turns out it's not even fanfiction and now there's some strange stuff about wizards.

1 Like

FTFY

An AU where Slime is the head of TTV- wait, that's a good idea...

Ryu falls in love with Nya, But Jay gets jealous. Elsewhere Kai encounters Vega and the two of them fight to the death. Also Hijinks between darren and Dan Hibki ensue. Street Fighter x Ninjago crossover, with some ships.

Nya from Ninjago meets Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and they then decide to troll Rex and Jay because why not. Also Azurda and Sensei Wu share funny stories about their groups' escapades, while Tora and Poppi debate Jay about who's the better inventor.

I ship it

1 Like

Var decides to take over the world, and it's up to Eljay and Meso to stop him.