Let's Review BIONICLE Dark Hunters and/or Rahi!

I…I have no words to describe this guy.

-1/10, why was this even accepted into canon?

2 Likes

Airwatcher: and people get on my case for how I MOC? What is this thing? It looks like an amalgamation of parts! And don’t even get me started on the build.

Amphibax: Well the body looks good I guess, but where is it’s head? Also the build is kind of lazy…

1 Like

It took me forever to realize it, but the Nuva chest is connected to a Bohrok arm which serves as the neck of the thing. its body is obscured. We have no idea what Amphibax’s chest looks like

3 Likes

Okay, might as well give the next one.

This is charger.

8 Likes

THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR HUMANITY!

He’s cool, he looks like a bloody tooth, with all that white and red.

Overall, I give it a 5/10. Cool looking, but just not enough.

psst
#it’s silver brah

2 Likes

@RaptorTalon @PekekoaOfJungle Raptor legs.

Cut pieces, why!!!

1 Like

wut.

wut u takkin bout.

dose pieces.

dey cleawy wite.

no
any silwver on him has onwy been weweased in silvah
get wit da tiems

1 Like

Charger looks so cool! One of my many favourite Dark Hunters. And I see what Rac means with the cut pieces(the arm blades :O) but still nice nonetheless.

Colors are good, legs are great, but something about the head is off.
8/10

1 Like

K This guy has cool legs and arms,but his body and head are meh

Nice legs. :smile:

cough@LoganMcOwen cough

Anyway Charger here is pretty cool. Decent color scheme, the build is unique, and the head great. My only beef is the upper arms. The shoulder connection and Nuva chest do not look good.

Bull man/10

2 Likes

Charger is one of the better ones out of the bunch you have shown.

10/10.

hello yes what

Okay, I like Charger. Although I question some aspects, it looks pretty good and I love the color scheme minus the gunmetal.

It was kinda half a joke and half asking for opinion. Joke because you’re avatar is a Minotar, asking for opinion because I don’t really know what else to say about Charger.

1 Like

Cut pieces?! Where?

They’re getting better. Not sure about the backwards facing arm-blade things though.