List a part you wish came in more colors.

List a part you wish came in more colors! Personally I wish we got more colors of Hero Factory Arm / Leg Extender with Ball Joint and Ball Socket.
Such a versatile and useful moc part but only ever came in the dark bluish gray.

11 Likes

masks
any masks

16 Likes

Certain CCBS shells

7 Likes

Have to agree with Rukah, pretty much any CCBS part.

5 Likes

oh yeah
I wish those bone pieces came in more colors too

2 Likes

I think it would’ve been cool to see any of the masks from after '02 in more colors.

8 Likes

Especially the Toa Metru masks. It would be awesome if we had those in more colors.

10 Likes

Piraka spines, just in the colors of the others, like with the Kanohi Packs.

Also the Metru eyestalks, but in colors we never got them in, like purple or pink or yellow.

8 Likes

Yeah Bionicle used to do big parts packs. Real missed opportunity to do just random recolors.

Rahkshi leg pieces.
All masks.
Weapons and armor.

Heck just put me down for everything

8 Likes

On a non-Technic note, Mixel joints. Lego makes so many animals with them, yet somehow, they remain only in dull, inorganic gray.

14 Likes

Mixel Joints…

4 Likes

YES.
MIXEL JOINTS

3 Likes

this, a million times this! I’m glad they were first introduced in a very MOC-able color… but it’s about time they made them in more colors

4 Likes

It really does seem odd as to why Mixel joints only ever came in grays.

3 Likes

The Metru torso.

5 Likes

Each Metru Mask for each Voyatoran. The only one who got any variation in color for the '04 masks was Dalu (and a good portion of you probably didn’t even notice). I get that it was probably to save costs and whatnot, but just… man, did it make things confusing.

3 Likes

Probably the masks or the arm pieces from the exo force robots

2 Likes

all of them

1 Like

as strange as it may be, I wish Hordika and Glatorian necks came in more colors. those and every mask after 2003

5 Likes

I just want more metallic colors

3 Likes