List of METAL (as in, BRÜTAL) things in bionicle

Or how about the fact that Mata Nui’s old body could camouflage itself, and when he was done; MILLIONS OF ROBOTIC BUGS WOULD COME FROM THE PORES OF HIS SKIN TO CLEAN AWAY THE CAMOUFLAGE!!!

BUGS THAT WERE MADE FROM THE INHABITANTS OF HIS BODY THAT LIVED IN THE MOST PURE, LIGHT-FILLED PLACE IN HIS BODY!!!

And the fact that their place was once held my an amorphous, tentacled skull-being of massive power (straight from Lovecraftian Fiction) that was created only as a placeholder, and was then booted out to get stuck on some island!!

Hey ModSquad, sorry if this gets posted twice. I’m having internet issues and this thing gets posted only to have an error screen pop up five seconds later and bring me back to writing the reply.

2 Likes

but

the bohrok were cool the Solek matoran were not

why did you have to say Pores

now my /s typrophobia is going

1 Like

I was on a metal surge and was trying to think of other things that were on-topic. Sorry to get your Typrophobia going, but if it’s relevant to the topic, I’m gonna post it.

1 Like

was /s

1 Like

Gorast killing Icarax with his own teleportation powers

2 Likes

that is very metal

@Stoax Good times…Oh wait

@Kiixaar That’s creepy not brutal like how the fact that the Phantoka Makuta were blind when Matoro died and what did they do? They infected matoran with leeches and used them to be their eyes!

Edited for Double Post - Slime
sup dude, give this topic a read :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The fact that matoran used dead matoran parts to fight undead matoran turned into ball creatures.

6 Likes

Dat impossible arm bend.

Keetogu’s forearms probably snapped off before he could hit Sidorak.

2 Likes

Solek.

1 Like

Bohrok = Av matoran.

When Zaktan makes his Protodites go INSIDE Tahu

2 Likes

I think Klakk was pretty Metal…

There is a lightning Toa named Nikila. It’s Nikola Tesla in freaking Toa form. That is enough Metal for me to forge Artahka’s hammer…twice.

if you know what i mean

okay i’ll stop

1 Like

The Swedish skull villain names.
Skullshredder
Skullcrusher
Skulldestroyer
(Warrior and scorpion has no changes made to theirs)

1 Like

Gorast freakin’ shredded Icarax into millions of pieces and dispersed his molecules across the MU.

1 Like

Oh my god! I really wouldn’t want to be him…

Good grief this topic

What even

2 Likes

Karzanhi severly crippled matoran and enslaved them because he was to vain to admit he wasn’t a good mechanic.

2 Likes