Llehctim (Self MOC)

My self mocs name is Llehctim (its my name backwards). His backstory starts as a little Matoran in a big world, he was wondering around and was confronted by Mata Nui himself! He was chosen to be the very first toa. He stayed under the radar, hence making Helryx be called the first toa. Once Helryx started going all out and about he decided to get out into the world. His friend Leinad (my friends self moc, which is also his name backwards) was worried sick because he hadn’t seen Llehctim in weeks because he was hiding his identity. A powerful Makuta came around Llehctim and leinad and attempted to kill them! Llehctim used all of power and training strait from mata nui and was able to defeat him. Leinad was highly injured so llehctim had to get him to a doctor or mend him himself, every option was tried but nothing was successful, the makuta had made the marks permanent, leinad couldnt be healed. llehctim had one toa stone which he used to bring leinad into toa form. They fought together for many years. They then stumbled upon Tijnas (yet again, a friends self moc with his name backwards) Tijnas came from another dimension, makuta were rampant, crime was a norm, and there was no escape for most. Tijnas was granted freedom at the cost of losing every single memory and skill he had ever known, He accepted. When he arrived he was primitive at best. He couldnt even properly speak! Llehctim taught him everything and soon enough, tijnas could be a toa. llehctim soon decided that he needed a robot for complicated situations, being an extra partner, and being a guard. He designed Pixelator (pix-ell-uh-tor). He made pixelator a bioformer and very maneuverable. Then in the far future after many battles llehctim and his team needed upgrades, they got robotic parts for extra power and precision. new weapons were then made, such as llehctims transforming sniper rifle that turns into an SMG, and arm claws, pixelators wing blades, claw feet, and scorch glove,leinads targeting visor, and freeze daggers, tijnas’ heavy hitter boots, and robotic arm (it’s kinda like a Swiss army knife I guess) And thats where my current story ends.

10 Likes

Edit unnecessary response title. -square
I have no quote on the backstory, the camera is pretty weak but from the images; I can see the build is relatively basic beside the torso. Also I question the rubber-band on the mask, it doesn’t fit to well imo.

2 Likes

The rubber band just makes the connection a little more sturdy. I could use him without the rubber band, but that would be a little less strong of a connection.

I’ll get to work on making the legs look a little less basic. I think the arms are ok though, but maybe I could edit the lower arms. They’re pretty unappealing.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

Too long didn’t read.
Please don’t use names backwards for names, its just cringy.

I can’t really tell much from the bad picture quality, but the shoulders look really far back on the body, the back also seems to have a load of unnecessary stuff piled on it.
The lower legs should be changed since they don’t match at all with the rest of the MOC, and the arms could use some more red.
I don’t quite get the use of claws as armor either.

For photography tips, start off by not using a potato for a camera XD most smartphones have great cameras now a days and you’re bound to have access to one.
Next you want to use a clear background, I’m sure you’ve seen most of use using solid white poster board for our backdrops, if you don’t want to go get some or can’t thats fine, you can use a corner near to the floor or something that mimics the effect, next you want good lighting, you can either use a desk lamp since those provide good directional lighting and are easy to maneuver, or just go outside and use the sun!

Thats an out of universe term, it works for us humans who know what bionicle and transformers are but not people in another universe such as your story.

Well anyway, welcome to the boards!

1 Like

Thanks for the help!:blush:

I’ll just say “turned into a transforming robot”

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

Or leave that job to me, please. I’m the Mod, not you.

10 Likes

Do not comment on this anymore, I have completely reworked my self moc. so I will no longer look at this post