Lobster Shall have his XBone

A good trick is to not use Monopoly money.

3 Likes

Okay, I thought it was worth shot, time to pack up the set…

Update for the 21st of October, 2015.

#It’s Here…
So, I went down to the shops yesterday, and picked up this thing.

2 months and 10 days later, that had grown to $197, then I received two $50 donations from family members, and a loan of $300 from my mother. I may be in a whole bunch 'oi debt, but, yesterday, I was surprised with the knowledge that I receive a free copy of Fallout 4, on November 10th with the purchase of this console…

So thank you to @Kobondo, @Tab, @Plural, @RaptorTalon, @Oniwah, @LurkingEhlek, @Ekorak, @Middlefingerstudios, @Political_Slime, @Takua, @Boohee, @LelouchViBritannia, @Emuex and @MiraculousPrime, for noticing my dinky little topic…

21 Likes

aw yee man, you got it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What other games are you gonna buy it

Now I have to change your level. :unamused:

CONGRATS MAN!

Nice to see your hard work pay off!..

I would totally play with you…

if I had my own…

1 Like

Excellent work, Lob.

Excellent work.

Congrats, man!

I sure hope your loan has low interest rate; wouldn’t like to see you spiral down in debt.

2 Likes

'Grats, m9!

Hope you enjoy your Xbone! :smile:

Yay, congrats n’ such, wooooo…

I want one. :cry:

1 Like
2 Likes

#WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woo

2 Likes

Sweet.
Now, we can play Halo!

1 Like

8 Likes

So, @MiraculousPrime, you wanna play some Halo with me? Well then you should know my gamer tag is now EvilLobsterKing, just like how it is here…

@Kobondo, well, I am getting the copy of Fallout 4, as part of the bundle, and since I’m in a bunch of debt I can’t really buy anymore, but I do like the look of Assassins Creed Syndicate…

@Plural, don’t change a thing, make a new one, unless I’m to late, in which case it’s whatever…

1 Like