Longest time a set (and MOC) has been on your shelf?

My Extreme Team Racer hasn’t been disassembled in over 16 years. It is the only set I’ve never taken apart.

4 Likes

I still have the samurai x mech, and most of my ninjago rebooted sets displayed for 3 years now

Every bionicle set I’ve owned past 2013 is intact

But oldest set still intact? Maybe the whith doctor which as of this typing has been assembled since I got it in 2011 and is only missing a few pieces.

I have my Iruini up there, he’s been on the shelf for almost 6 years.

This thread makes me wonder how many of you have actually moved houses as of late…

1 Like

I’ve moved like eight times over the past ten years.

All you have to do to keep your sets from dying a horrible and terrible death is to wrap it in bubble wrap until you can’t see the set anymore.Then you’ll know it’s safe.

Pretty much the same here…

I wish I was allowed to bubble-wrap sets, but apparently that costs too much and is a waste…So I spend hours fixing things every time we move.

1 Like

I still have the red Rahkshi since when i brought it. It remains the only set that has not been deconstructed since it was originally built, and i have yet to replace any pieces for it.

1 Like

My Metru sets have been there for more than 13 years. They are my prized shelf sculpties.

Due to the nature of their grey joints, they are among the most intact sets Ive got out of any G1 set post 2005.

Echo (self moc) hasnt had a big update in over a year. turned a year old september 2nd