Looking for Lego Studio custom parts

It’s a good list. But these packs are lacking a few pieces such as a few phantoka weapons and a few G2 bionicle parts.

Does anyone know where I might find a 3d model of Part 60895?

1 Like

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get G2 Bionicle parts for Studio? The lack of the things like uniter torso pieces (the ones with a waist that can turn around?) along with the uniter chest covers, crystal blades and crystal armors and the villain masks such as the evil elemental.

The lack of these in parts additions is just boring and doesn’t allow for experimenting.

2 Likes

The Uniter armor is floating around. I’ll send it to you when I get home tonight if you don’t have it by then.

1 Like

I’ve never found em.

Yeah, forgot to send it. DM me in like 5 hours

I’ll wait patiently. At least studio is cheaper alternative than buying 2016/2016 sets at inflated prices after it ended.

One of the things i always wanted to test was what a Ice Crystal Beast could have been like. We only had Storm (Air and Water) Quake and Magma (Fire and Rock) Only 3 elemental beasts hardly seemed fair.

2 Likes

I have a custom part request.

Does anyone know where I can find a 3d model file for Takadox’s blade piece?

I could have sworn I saw a model for it just a few days ago, but now I can’t find anything.

1 Like

Have you looked in Bionicle Database of Studio Models file for Takadox or Zyglak?

2 Likes

That’s exactly where I saw it, thanks. I can’t believe I forgot about that, given how many other parts I’ve already taken from there.

Thanks again.

1 Like