Lord_Tuma's Photos!

It’s no secret that I enjoy taking pictures of my sets or MoCs after building them! This is where I will post them! :smile: This topic will be updated, with new photos added whenever I feel like it!
1/13
First off, the set that started it all! This photo was edited pretty heavily, and I think it came out pretty well! The fire came from one of my Marvel figures, though I can’t remember which one!

Many of you may have seen this before, but I quite enjoy this picture that I took over the summer! This came from a larger shoot, and if you’d like to see that, you can find it here!
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/i-went-to-the-beach/14345
You have to scroll into the comments, though!

This is a photo of my first G2 MOC, “The Hunter”. I really like how the lighting turned out with this one, and the feeling of realism.

I like the lighting on this one even more!

1/14
And then there’s Spooky Scary Kulta!

This one was, at first, a mistake, to be honest, though I like how it came out quite a bit! The translucent parts look great over the dark look!

1/15
This one I like a lot, and you can probably tell why!

I had fun editing this one!

1/17
I got Kylo Ren today, and had fun playing with it and editing the results. I only darkened it , and absolutely loved how it came out, as I do like his character a lot!

1/23
With this one, I just had fun messing with lighting!

I wanted this picture to feel almost otherworldly, while retaining the “Underwater” look.

With this, I wanted a look of failure, of surrender. I’d say it came out pretty well by those standards.

Obviously replicating this comic panel

Expect many more soon! :smile:

14 Likes

The takua one has good lighting, the look of the picture is really nice.

2 Likes

Thanks! :smile:

Pretty neat!

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

Which one is your favorite?

1 Like

These are some great photos!

1 Like

Thanks! : D

Dead Takua and Kulta.

1 Like

Good choices! I like those too! :smile:

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-is dead.

1 Like

Or is he? He could have dropped his mask, became Takanuva, or is currently impersonating someone else! :stuck_out_tongue:

“I still remember that day… The day when everything changed.”

By the way, these are some pretty great photos.

2 Likes

[quote=“Omega, post:12, topic:17278”]
“I still remember that day… The day when everything changed.”
[/quote] Did the fire nation attack?

3 Likes

These are all pretty awesome, man! My two favorites have to be the one of Takua’s Kanohi and the black & white shot of Kulta, with the second shot of Ekimu being close behind.

Can’t wait to see more of your stuff, I always enjoy seeing photography from other members here! :smile:

1 Like

The production on this topic will hopefully skyrocket over the course of the summer, as I love taking pictures then!

1 Like