Lost and Found

7th column, 2nd row. And I only ever had two disks.
I lost it in my basement grate. I used to be able to see it, so I reached in there. I cut up my hand and there was mice droppings in there. I eventually moved and never got it. It’s still there.

7 Likes

In second or third grade, I lost my entire binder of Pokemon cards.

I also lost my golden Kraakhan (however you spell it), my Onua Nuva mask, every Nuva torso armor I had, and every other useful piece.

2 Likes

How?
Like, seriously, how do you lose all of that?

I lost Kopaka Nuva, Tahu Nuva, Matoran Nuparu, Tahnok, Kurahk, Comic 15 and Our Blue-Nipple Overlord Ehyre. I’ve re-bought some of them on ebay, though.

2 Likes

I moved a lot.

1 Like

Over the course of constantly moving for about 3 years, i lost probably 60% of my old bionicle pieces with no explanation, all of which i am currently blowing a ton of money on bricklink trying to rebuild :expressionless:

Once, I lost over 7 EX Pokemon Cards, as well as 3 Mega Evolutions. Twas a sad day.

I lost a lot of bionicle pieces over the years, particularly all of Takanuva’s
(Ironically, the rare semitranslucent Avohkii with sparkles is still in my posession)
And I lost a job
I feel like my art skills have diminished over the years
And I’ve probably lost my mind, too, though that one’s debatable.

1 Like

I lost my some of the G1 Masks, Ko-Metru Disk, and my Movieverse Matrix of Leadership, too.

1 Like

I lost my mind.

I found 10$ once.

1 Like

I hate losing lego pieces while I’m building something.

1 Like

When I was about 7-8 I had a friend named Hank come over. He spat a lot when he talked, and I didn’t really like him. The one time he came over, he was impressed with my bionicle collection.

He asked to borrow hahli mahri’s cordak blaster. Me being the dumb 7 or 8 y/o I agreed, as long as he brought it back. Along with It he took about 4 of the 6 bullets.

I continuously pestered him in class, asking for it back. He said he lost it, but would go looking for it. This continued for a year or two.

Later, it was the first day of middle school (7th grade where I live). Guess who My locker was next to? Almost every week I’d remind him about it. Sometimes he would ask what I’m talking about, sometimes he’d say that he’d look for it.

I’m in my first year of high school now. Hank has moved to an all-boys high school, and I haven’t seen him since.

This is why I don’t let people touch my legos.

3 Likes

I once found a voodoo doll in a Happy Meal bag.

11 Likes

That’s really terrifying. I look at those sets and wonder what the hell lego was thinking.

4 Likes

I lost my heart and all love (satire. clearly i have some form of emotion like hate and anger being the little pile of hate i am. I also greatly dislike many different things as well)… later on i found like 20 dollars that was cool

Way back in the day I bought Tahu Stars after debating on whether or not it was worth spending my own money on him.

I had him for quite a while, but then I took him to a friend’s house and he was never seen again. The only things I have are his canister and instructions, but nothing of the set. I asked my friend and he said that he didn’t see it at his house, so it is more than likely that Tahu will be forever lost somewhere.

1 Like

Or the friend stole it from you and is lying through his teeth, wasnt the first time that happened to me.

1 Like

That was a possibility that I considered. However, he ended up giving me nearly all of his BIONICLE sets because he no longer played with/used them (some of those sets included Rockoh T3, Krika and Mata Nui), so I don’t think he’d care much about Tahu Stars if that were the case.

1 Like