Lost Chronicles -- A Tabletop RPG Homebrew

(still doesn’t really understand how to play this game XD)

1 Like

what dont you understand?

I’ve never played table top RPGs so i don’t understand much, I’m waiting for them to post videos about it to see how it works. I have seen yogsquest but i think the thing I’m confused about is the story you go through do you just make it up? any specific rules?

Hey, Silent Phantom, can I have your character sheet? (Blank, preferably.)

sure Copy of Character Sheet - Google Docs

2 Likes

I couldn’t access it. You need to set sharing to: People with like can access. 'K?

done. sorry about that

One problem.
Not every one starts with 100 Widgets, nor has a max HP/EP of 25.

Other than that, I see no difference. That okay?

1 Like

oh yeah

1 Like

I also saw that someone edited the original doc.
Now, you can only view it.

So, I added a space for inventory, and added an effect area for the weapons, in case you chose the Vortixx Rhotuka Battle Axe. IT’S A BEAST!

1 Like

Sounds interesting but I’d need to play it to understand it well

1 Like

If theres a roll 20 game for this with open slots can you link it anybody

@TakumaNuva do you think you could make a video explaining the basics or how to play such as character creation?

1 Like

I SECOND THAT! @TakumaNuva Also is there any reason that toa of sonics don’t naturally have the sonar trait? cause they do have to ability to do that as the wiki says.

1 Like

I second that.

Okay back on topic. I have no one to play the RPG with ;-; none of my friends are bionicle fans.

1 Like

Well i have no friends so yeah.

1 Like

I have 3 brothers so I got lucky. I built a Lego map that we use to play the game.

1 Like

Theres no listing for elemental light and iron powers.

1 Like

So. I have finally played another game again, and this time, we were in a market place.

A Kanohi Dragon charged in, we (me, and my 2 brothers) killed it, and it, along with all the houses, blew up. I jumped into the explosion, and @PinkFluffyNyran tried to dodge, but broke his own nose. PFN raided a weapons’ smithy, and we found a spot to sleep. PFN also got a pet Ussal, and named it Crab Major.

Then me and PFN had a dream sequence, where we fought another Kanohi Dragon, and it crushed a Doom Viper (which is surprisingly tiny), and the ground started to cave in, showing a sky blue light. Then the dream ended. I also tamed a Hikaki, naming it Draco. Woo.

2 Likes