Lovani and Ritter (WIP)

Here’s Lovani, with his brother Ritter who isn’t currently finished. Lovani is the one with a hammer, Ritter is the head. These were originally going to be more humanoid skeletons, but i thought they might end up being too similar to another skeleton duo…

Skelly and Bones from clutch powers, who else?

If anyone has ideas for Ritter’s body, please let me know.

17 Likes

You actually made him look somewhat skeletal ysing the rib cage which is super nice :slight_smile:
Also that hammer looks solid Reminds me of the giant blacksmiths hammer in Dark Souls.

2 Likes

looks pretty neat so far
a bionicle version of skelly and bones would be great

1 Like

@Eilrach will like this

1 Like

Hey look it’s @Eilrach

I think use of the nuba chest plate combined with makuta ribs work well

5 Likes

Not bad my friend. This is probably my favorite of your MOCs so far. I can see the skill improvements.

1 Like

Very nice, I like the armoured look you’ve given it

”you think he’s happy?” “Yeah I think he’s happy” -Skelly and Bones

3 Likes

ah, a fellow Skelly and Bones fan.

1 Like

It’s Skelly and Bones how could anyone not be a fan?

2 Likes

that’s true
skelly and bones are awesome

2 Likes

I love the head design, also the placement of the Hordika chest pieces kind of makes it look like he has a frill similar to some species of lizard.

1 Like

that head is awesome with how well the shaping flows.

1 Like

very nice.

1 Like

maybe Ritter could be more skinny and uses a ranged weapon

1 Like

good idea! i think i’ll use that!

make them be skelly and bones

1 Like

No maybe

1 Like

yay
or at least make their personalities similar

Fine, i’ll make them the best characters in the origin of Zork.

1 Like

UPDATE: Ritter is here!
but first, some minor changes to Lovani. i had to change his legs and hammer for the purposes of completing Aezaephynxus. i didn’t really want to do this, but i did want to get Aezaephynxus online on time. so here we are.

But that’s not why you’re here, is it? you wanted to see Ritter? well, your wish is my command!

O O G A B O O G A M A G I C S PE L L

here he is!

Taking into account @Slapper-bio 's recommendations, he is thinner and uses a ranged weapon: a rhotuka shield, equipped with Vision Blur rhotuka. oh yeah he has an elbow spike as well.

Names: Ritter and Lovani
Species: Hive
Kanohi: None
Ritter and Lovani are a skeleton duowho take prisoners to Karzanhi for the purposes of imprisonment, punishment, listening to the Karzanhi Mixtape etc, etc. they don’t really like their job, but Karzanhi isn’t someone to be disagreed with…

5 Likes