Lucas Valor, the most "unique" hero

I believe I may be the first person to ever create all 5 additional variants of the often forgotten hero combiner, Lucas Valor. Breez’s weapons are missing, unfortunately.

Group shot

2.0/Ordeal of Fire

3.0/Savage Planet (Bison)

4.0/Breakout

5.0/Brain Attack

Lucas Valor’s Tripod Machine

29 Likes

i’m scared

4 Likes

You should be

6 Likes

I’m just… really confused?

2 Likes

The character is canon, as is his image on this page. The models I’ve made of additional wave variants are not

3 Likes

No way!:smiley: I built a Breakout version of this guy myself a while back (attempting to substitute the absent Breez boomerangs with other pieces):

It would’ve been awesome if he’d gotten a game equivalent to Republic Commando, seeing as his job description is essentially to stop things like the Yuuzhan Vong invasion from happening to the galaxy. :+1:

5 Likes

Alrighty then. Very… interesting builds. Seriously though, they’re pretty cool

1 Like

Ooh, I didn’t think anybody else had done any other versions of this guy. Now I’m questioning if I really AM the first to make every wave variant form at once

1 Like

Well, I only made a Breakout form for him, so you’re so-far still uncontested. :+1:

“Liked” for the minifig version

2 Likes

Indeed,
'Tis quite an amazing bonus. :+1:

I’m starting to think Lucas Valor is the embodiment of the karmic seesaw phenomenon.

Never heard of it, how does it apply here? I’m genuinely curious

I never knew this character existed. I find it interesting that he has the surname of Valor, which was associated with one of the Toa Kaita as well.

4 Likes

Not to mention that one of his his team members was named “Emily Wise”…

3 Likes

He sure is… interesting.

tbh I never liked the chestplate helmet thingy he had originally

Oh cool, he was also one of my top HF combination models, gotta love the invasion from below version :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Aaahh… I feel ever-so slightly more complete after viewing this.
You should do 1.0; breakout; brain attack and IfB versions of Merrick Fortis next!

1 Like