M.I.A chapter IV

“IRNAKK! Irnakk isn’t real!”

Neriex shouted as she retrieved her pair of tonfa

Who cares about that!” Yttirum before he turned to look at the rouge toa of Fire. “Why are you doing this?”

Jaller stood resolute and spoke.

“surrender, or I will be forced to cut you down!” No change in tone from the first time he said it nor a tinge of annoyance in his voice; he didn’t even look at them when he addressed them.

“Look, we’re all toa here. Why don-

“surrender, or I will be forced to cut you down!” He interrupted, still no change in his tone.

Yttirum turned to Neriex “mind control?”

“No, something different.” She answered. “Seems more like a case of brainwashing.”

“WE REFUSE,” Yttirum announced

“Then, perish!” He shouted as he shot a plum of Fire their way, which Neriex dodged, but Yttirum took that moment as an opportunity to charge; Jaller responded by grabbing his arm and throwing him towards a wall, before he collided with it Yttirum observed that Neriex had managed to somehow divert Jaller’s attention to her, she struck at the chinks in his armor, she was somehow avoiding his attacks, which gave Yttirum enough time to scan the canyon, his eyes caught the glare of A silver and blue object at the entrance of the right side.

“Cover me!” Yttirum ordered

“What do you think I’m doing!” She shouted back

Yttirum dashed towards the weapon; it looked like a spear, which would be essential for defending himself. Yttirum was over have way there when he felt something grab him and slam him into the ground.

“I’m sorry, but we cannot allow you to go any further.” Said Taox as he loomed over him, forming an ice sickle. “This is where your journey ends.” Taox raised the pointed object prepared to eliminate Yttirum.

Yttirum had managed to regain his bearings before the blade hit him and was able to roll away in enough time.

“Sorry about this.” He said while he reached out with his power, calling out to the metal on Taox’s body and ordered it to all fuse together, locking him in place. Yttirum continued his sprint towards the weapon. Upon reaching it appeared to be a trident, there was no indication that he could channel his powers through it.

“Really, all that work for this!” He said as he was about to throw the weapon aside, but something stopped him; he could feel some kind of power flowing through the spear, elemental energy. “How is that possible?”

“Would you hurry up and help me!”Neriex complained

“Alrightie then, let’s try this out.” He said as he fiddled at a switch on the weapon, suddenly a burst of water shot out, soaking one of the nearby plants. “Holy frick,” Yttirum whispered, Surprised with what he had found.

“Time to turn the tables!” He cried as he started to hose down Jaller, rendering his powers useless, and even then, Yttirum kept going backing him into a wall. Before Neriex could knock him out, there was an explosion right where she was standing.

Yttirum tracked where the shot came from and spotted- toa kongu!

“I’LL DEAL WITH JALLER!”

Yttirum shouted as Neriex stood back up.

“Give me a break she complained, grabbing her Toa tools.

—————————————————-------------

Artillery had been captured many times before, but this was the first time he didn’t try biding his time, knowing that Skakdi rarely took prisoners; instead, escaping almost immediately seemed like a good idea, but that was before the toa of water arrived.

“Aye Hahli, how’s it going? I haven’t seen you since that time you ordered that my airship just had to be shot down, IT WASN’T EVEN HURTING ANYONE! Still kinda mad about that.”

“Silence!” She shouted as she turned towards the muttering skakdi soldiers

Before returning to address him. “you are guilty of trespassing, for your crimes against Irnakk-“

“I request an audience with my accuser! By the code of chivalry, you are as a result of this obliged to follow through with my request, or you will lose your knight-hood.” He bluffed.

“you’re trespassing, for your crimes against Irnakk the magnificent, may he grace us with his presence eternally, you shall be executed!” She said, ignoring his last comment.

Artillery had an idea to break free from the skakdi holding him if he were to concentrate his power and form a thin shield surrounding his arms he could melt the skakdi’s armor, the same thing always happened when enemies thrust their weapons into his light shield so why wouldn’t the same apply here.

“It’s showtime.” Artillery announced as he sent the wheels of his plan into motion. forming the shields and subsequently burning the skakdis’ hands that were holding him, Artillery broke free of their grasp and kicked one into the group and broke the other’s arm.

“Seize him!” Hahli ordered as she retrieved her cordak blaster and aimed at him.

“Seriously? that’s so 2007!” Artillery taunted, gesturing at towards the glorified t-■■■■■ cannon. He pulled Calvary out of its scabbard and Epyon out of its holster and ignited it. He barely had any experience wielding two swords at once, seeing that cavalry was quite heavy, but he hoped the lack of weight in epyon would make up for that. He decided he would make the first move this time. He shot a beam of light at Hahli, temporally blinding her; he then turned his attention to the skakdi; they seemed unfazed, must have been a typical weekend for them.

Artillery tried cutting down a few, but they just kept coming. There were so many that Artillery didn’t notice that one had snuck up behind him until they fricking tackled him; the force upon impact caused him to drop Epyon, which a skakdi soldier picked up and snapped in two, which in turn burned his face off.

“I’ll FRICKING KILL ALL OF YOU!”

Artillery then let out a sound that sounded somewhere between a gurgled scream and a choke.

He retrieved A small compact blaster and pressed a button on it, which allowed it to extend, then turned a dial on it setting it to a five by five square and fired, 25 mirror funnels launched out of the gun, and positioned themselves perfectly.

“BINGO!” Artillery said, his voice still filled with rage as he snapped his fingers and shot forth a laser then jumped up just as the beam reached the first mirror, then the second and the third, and so on so forth, creating a grid of lasers which then rotated, killing all the skakdi trapped within.

Artillery landed and stomped on a few skakdi skulls to clear his anger.

He then turned to halhi and pointed his sword at her.

“I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!” He contested. “DO YOU ACCEPT! If you do not, you’ll be joining your skakdi soldiers very soon!” He threatened.

“I will eliminate any threat to the Great Irnakk!” She responded.

As she stumbled up, she had just regained her vision.

“so that’s a yes.”

She charged.

“Oh, guess we’re doing this now!” Artillery charged as well.

3 Likes