Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron (sign-up and OOC discussion)

If I am correct, Scaleraker’s beast mode is a creature that is good at digging tunnels, perhaps that could be used to his advantage if he gets a rematch?

Vladin, the past tense of “Swing” is “Swung”, not “Swinged”; it’s one of those odd exemptions to the rules of English grammar.

Also, is this fight between Scaleraker and Halfshell to the death or until one of them is unable to battle?

1 Like

This.
OK, so it seems that I’ll introduce Screamer’s ghost then!
@Chromeharpoon what you want to see changed at the game.

1 Like

Uh, @Traykar? I think the force field is still up around the combat area.

I see this resulting in one of two ways: Dire gets zapped off the dome and is put into stasis lock or he makes it into the ring but will be stuck there until the field is shut off or one of the Seacons lets him out.

I don’t think he can enter stasis lock

He’s a brain in a robotic body. If he doesn’t have a paralyzed body, he is in for one heck of a shock if it does react to him.

Another backup Seacon here.
Name: Montporte
Faction: Seacon
Appearance:

But with this colour scheme

Alt-mode: Lobster
Weapons, abilities, equipment: TBA
Bio: TBA

It feels a little railroad-y. I feel like my character, at least, didn’t have a whole lot of freedom and that there often wasn’t more than one option to approach a situation.

It’s easy to start accidentally railroading folks in more linear games like this- heck, I’m guilty of it myself in some situations, I’ll admit- but you can run a game like this while still giving players the necessary amount of freedom and ability to develop their own approach to situations.

But I realize that may have changed, as it seems I’ve missed a lot. May I have a summary of what’s happened since… Sunday night, please?

The find ended, Scaleraker lost, you all are now back in the cages, Manta revealed her plan to get off Cybertron, now we are arguing how to escape from the Seacons.
I am also going to make a timeskip soon.

Alright, thanks.

1 Like

Name: Megatron
Faction: None (technically Vehicon but not really)
Appearance:

This is his outside shell, that hides this form:

Alt-mode: Dragon, kinda like this

Weapons, abilities, equipment: TBD
Bio: Megatron is trying his best to get rid of all organivmc life on Cybertron, including himself. He knows that before he could call a victory he must capture Manta Ray, who carries the key to his defeat without even knowing.

Name: Diagnostic drone
Faction: Vehicon
Appearance:

Alt-mode: none
Weapons, abilities, equipment: flight, different gadgets that are stored in his hands, etc
Bio: Megatron’s medical drone that helps him trying to turn himself into a fully technological being. He is cocky, arrogant, calm, and has a brittish accent.

Name: Starscream
Faction: Decepticon
Appearance:

But… You know… More ghostly.
Alt mode: jet
Weapons, abilities, equipment: typical ghost powers, etc.
Bio: TBA

1 Like

Hrm…

WOOO!!!

I am absolutely certain that old Screamer here is our ‘Salvation’

Seeing that I added him to the story after I finished making the storyline, the answer is no.

Blast!

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin

If you have some specific reason for Drillbit to fight halfshell, let me know. I don’t wanna disrupt your plans.

Because it’s in character for him to want to fight the biggest dude in the room.

Okay, i didn’t know if there was some huge plot reason for it.

There isn’t.

Alright, I’m back. What all have I missed?

1 Like

All the generals showed up and now we are fighting them.

Alright, sorry for my absence. I’ve been out of it lately.
What’s going on, and how should I hop back in? I’m kind of confused.

1 Like