Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron (sign-up and OOC discussion)

I just realised that Gigatread would need to get reformatted too.
If I can do both, then we’ll see. If I can’t, then just a description of their new forms will do.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure how reformatting works. Do they gain a vehiclar alt-mode? New abilities? What differentiates it from an alt-mode change?

No. Beast modes only.

Yes.

Besides the raise in the strength level, agility, speed, stamina, etc, it also turns you into a perfect techno-organic, metallic and organic tissues combined till the molecular level, the purest kind of Transformer there is.
The best of both worlds.
Plus, it gives you a late 90s-early 20s vibe.

Okay. So, since i didn’t really have art before, I guess I won’t now.

The only major change I can think of right now, is a pair of shoulder cannons, which can also be deployed in beast mode.

I may have more, but that’s all I got right now.

1 Like

@meepinater You seem like you lost quite a few. Do you need an update of what happened while you were gone?

what do y’all think about giving the reformatted looks of the characters more human-esque properties in the face, like Beast Machines did? Because I kinda made Beetle too human-esque. He looks like Will Smith…

I’m okay with what you feel would work best.

1 Like

But that was the worst part of the Beast Machines designs.

If you want to, for Razorclaw, sure. But I think I might have found a design for Gigatread.

1 Like

speak for yourself. I kinda liked the idea
I mean, it was intentional to base his face on an already existing human, I just think that I went a little too far. I’ll try to hold myself for the next drawings.

1 Like

Alright.

And here’s the design I found. (Ignore the name obviously)

Link to the artist:
https://www.google.com/url?■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.com/nickonplanetripple&ved=2ahUKEwid6rGfi_DnAhXSoFsKHQ9yB4MQFjAAegQIBhAC&usg=AOvVaw1sGwemG8SC0OFE9OZ_3DH2

1 Like

So, which characters, apart from Beetle, have you made sketches of so far?

hm?

Oh, sure. That’d be great.

Only Beetle atm.

Basically, our characters found out that the only way to access the program downloaded from Backstop’s mind (on a drive that, btw, you have) is to plug it in a supercomputer located in the Tripredacus Tower.
In the same time, Scaleraker and Terrormander have been kidnapped by the Vehicons.
Everybody except for Halfshell and Razorclaw headed for the tower (including by extension you), the latter two heading off to save all of the kidnapped ones.

2 Likes

Sounds good.

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin Would it be alright with you if I made a healer/medic character?

1 Like

Of course.

Name: Hemorrhage

Faction: Maximal

Appearance: Hemorrhage bears a stocky robot mode resembling Go’s Hunter Ratchet:

(The Decepticon sigil on the shoulder is replaced with a red Maximal crest, naturally.

Alt-mode: a cybertronian ambulance. A smaller bot could could fit in its back.

Weapons and Equipment: Hemorrhage carries a drill which can transform into a photon burst rifle. A swath of surgical equipment are stored in his hands, and his right eye is telescopic.

Hemorrhage’s left forearm houses an energon harvester, which can drain the energon from targets from a distance with sustained contact. The energon gathered from the harvester is stored in tanks in Hemorrhage’s back, where they supply an energon repair ray in his right forearm. The repair ray can mend the wounds of Hemorrhage himself or a target of his choosing.

Bio: Hemorrhage was a medical researcher working for the Maximal High Council. For centuries, he turned a blind eye to the immorality of the experiments he and his fellows were ordered to carry out- such as the program that produced the dreaded Protoform X- but his guilty conscience grew too heavy for him to bear, and he tried to publicly confess to his ill-deeds. The council quickly put a stop to this, imprisoning Hemorrhage underground until a vehicon patrol inadvertently sprung him loose after Megatron’s takeover. He traveled with a small band of survivors of his own, but recently they were all ambushed and killed, leaving Hemorrhage the only survivor.

1 Like

Accepted! Throw him in any time.

I guess this character knows the Drill?

(hides in a bulletproof box)

3 Likes

Scaleraker: Halfshell! Do not go and try to rescue the Seacons all by yourselves! You will get killed!
Halfshell: K.
Scaleraker *proceeds to go save the Seacons all by himself.
Halfshell:

EDIT: That’s a big photo…

1 Like