Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“I got captured by them.”

“You said there are no Decepticons at this point.”

“Yeah but… This means you have a vendetta on 'em, not that you were hired to catch 'em!”

“That’s because he was a Predacon, and now, not even that. Now his a monstrosity, determined to destroy all sentient life on Cybertron.”

Including Skyblazer He thought sadly.

“Predacon? Ya mean like Razorclaw’s team?”

“Derived from the same name I believe, but different, We Organics were split into two factions, Maximals, descendant’s of the Autobots, and Predacons, descendants of the Decepticons, or at least we were, until Megatron made factions irrelevant.”

As if they ever should have been relevant he thought.

“What werw you again?”

“Maximal, but that doesn’t matter much anymore”

“Oh! No, no, the people I am trying to capture were captured by the Ssssseaconsss.”

He pointed his missiles at him.

“Uh… Do you mean that your targets are… Part of our group?”

Scaleraker sighs. “Put those away, I have no quarrel with you, the Predacons, the Decepticons, or anyone else, except for Megatron.”

“I’ll keep 'em all just to be sure.” he said, slightly retreating them.

“that’s find, but I assure you, i have no desire to fight you, or anyone one else, unless I have to.”

I wonder, is he someone’s Skyblazer? does he have someone who cares for him?

“Stop it! You can invade Cybertron after we find the Seacons!” Scylla said.

“Don’t worry Scylla, We’ll find them” Scaleraker reassures her.

He would suddenly feel a barrel at his head.

Scaleraker sighed. “Really?” he asked.

“Turn around.” said a familiar voice.
@ProfSrlojohn

Realising that Transwarp still didn’t got what he was saying, Backstop sighed slowly.
“Our mission -mine especially- is to send our people to a safe place, just like Moses, a place where we could stay till the so titled ‘Chosen One’ would come.”
@BlackBeltGamer98

Eventually, Moley would dig straight down into one of the old mole drone tunnels (the ones that were already dugged into the warehouse before crumbling). He (OOC: He? She? I’ll call him he for now) would not suffer any damage, however Forager and Drill Bit might even fall off Moley’s back, as a result of the fall.
@Chromeharpoon[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:2094, topic:49908”]
Uh… Do you mean that your targets are… Part of our group?"
[/quote]

@meepinater

2 Likes

Scaleraker slowly turned.

The one pointing the gun was Sea Phantom. Behind him there was Halfshell.
Coelagon showed up next to Weirdwolf.

Scaleraker sighed in relief. “Finally, we found you.” He said.