Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“You’re asking me to walk into a prison with a buncha Decepticons,” Forager retorts. “Gimme a good reason for that, ‘cause I’m havin’ trouble findin’ one myself.”

Three drones are shot down. Sea Phantom and Demolishor follow him.
“It’s Scaleraker!” Scylla yelled to the others from her position.

Somebody tapped him on his shoulder from behind.
“Because they most than likely are there.” Manta said from behind him.

“Need any help?” he jokes.

Two drones started shooting at him.

Scaleraker covered his head, and tried to get a fix on the drones.

“Out of my way!” Demolishor said as the tall, bulky Decepticon approached his position.

Scaleraker rolled out of the way, covering his head.

Suddenly, two massive heat missile launchers formed out of Demolishor’s shoulders, shooting up at the drones.

Scaleraker stays out of the way.

OOC: A bit of a suggestion, if I may offer it, try to not be so short like this. It doesn’t give me much to say. You’re GM, you decide whether they hit.

OOC: Just wait m8. do you really think I will let you get an army of Decepticons so easily? Welcome to the next checkpoint.
IC: From the cloud of dust created by the explosion, dead bodies of drone fell down like dead flies.

OOC: Okay, let me rephrase. You give me no prompts, nothing to bounce off of. I don’t have any indication of what I’m supposed to try next.

“Ha ha!” Demolishor laughed, before a jet swooped out of the cloud and attempted to hit Scaleraker with his cone.

OOC: Now that’s what I mean!

Scaleraker ducked and rolled, and lifted his claws, preparing for another pass.

The drone hit itself into the empty spot of a stasis tube. It transformed and shoot at Scaleraker.

Scaleraker’s claws absorbed the blasts, and he began to rush forward, claws up.

The clone would have kept shooting, if a huge explosion couldn’t have been heard from above, which distracted everybody from the drone to Weirdwolf.

Scaleraker took his opportunity to lunge forward, and attempt to impale the drone with his claws.

He would be successful, but the platform he was on was quickly rumbled as what seemed to be a transport mini-ship with a bunch of tubes inside started to slowly fall to the lower most levels of the prison from above. At it’s board a diagnostic drone was chaotically trying to do something to save itself. The engines of the ships were burning, sign that something from above caused its falling.

Scaleraker jumped to the side and tumbled out from underneath the descending hulk.

Now if he would look up, he would see at the dark end of the tower multiple beings approaching.
@ProfSrlojohn

@Chromeharpoon

@BlackBeltGamer98

@meepinater