Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“You just let them catch them all?!” Snapper protested.

“It’s that or we get killed! I believe that is a favourable exchange, don’t you?!”

“But I thought they were your friends or something! You can’t let them just take them away!”

“I never claimed they were my friends, I just said I didn’t need to kill them. They’re back with their own kind now, and they’ll probably be happier for it.”

“You slagging idiot! They said they want to take the Seacons too!!!” Snapper yelled as he ran out of the building to help his Predacons comrades.
On the other side of the room Scavenger, now in crane mode, was loading the five caught Vehicons on his back.

“Wait, what!?” Scaleraker yelled, and followed after.

Scavenger shook his head.
“I’ve heard of selective memory, but never of selective hearing…” he said as he loaded Inferno on his back.

The hospital turned into a battlefield. At the entrance in the hospital Nitro was shooting at Coelagon and Sea Phantom, placed behind a desk. Swift was coming from the hallways leading to the operation room that served as an improvised prison.
“Nitro. Fun’s over. Finish them.”
“It’s Nitro Zeus! Nitro Zeus!” he yelled as he loaded his hand gun and shot at the desk, destroying it. He would have advanced, if it wasn’t for Scylla, who suddenly jumped between them.
“If you want them, you’ll have to go through me!” she exclaimed.
Just then, Swift pointed one of her missile launchers at her.
“That wouldn’t be necessary.” she coldly said.

Scaleraker yelled a battlecry, and charged towards Nitro, looking to slam into him and knock him over.

“What the–” Nitro asks as he turns to Scaleraker.
The Maximal’s momentum would send them both out of the hospital, breaking the little glass that remained and the frames of the doors.

Scaleraker stood up, and tried to grab Nitro and bodily lift him over his head.

Nitro was at least two heads taller than Scaleraker.
The Vehicon slowly stood up above Scaleraker, obviously angry.
“You want a piece of me?! You want a piece of Nitro Zeus?!”

OOC: I figured that they were both on the ground and he was grabbing him longwise. Eh, doesn’t matter.

“Why not? I’ve fought Blastcharge, you can’t be that much different.”

With a groan, Nitro Zeus lunged at him, preparing a punch in the head.

Inside the hospital, Swift’s attack on Coelagon and Sea Phantom was stooped by a kick from Scylla towards her head. Swift effortlessly caught her leg, before throwing her into a nearby wall, breaking it as Scylla was left inert into another room.
“You mess with one of us, you mess with us all!” Sea Phantom yelled as he and Coelagon prepared their next move on one side and the other of Swift.
“Why not?” the Vehicon boredly asked.

Scaleraker blocked, and threw right hook.

He heard the commotion behind him, and had a strange sense of deja vu, hearing the vehicon respond in such a manner.

OOC: You mind If I do a quick joke alternate response? An Omake of sorts?

OOC: A what?
IC: Nitro dodges as he goes for another hit.

OOC: An alternate, non-canon ending, usually comedic in nature.

IC: Scaleraker backpeddles, and prepares for the next strike.

OOC: O… K?
IC:

IC: Nitro hits the ground with his fist, turning around to face Scaleraker, a mad look in his only eye.
Inside, Swift seemed to be more than capable to take care of all the Seacons by herself. Sea Phantom went for a punch, but she quickly stepped out of its way, and caught Weirdwolf by his neck, the latter trying to jump and byte her. She then throws the Decepticon on the little Snapper before he could shoot at her. She punches Coelagon in the face, before kicking the charging Sea Phantom in the chest.
In this time, Scavenger went around the hospital as he got to the fighting Scaleraker and Nitro Zeus.
“Who the hell is this guy? Is he a Seacon?” he asked Swift via comms.
“My database identified him as Scaleraker. He is a Maximal, not our job.”
“And what should I do?”
“If he stand in our way? Kill him.”
“Heh. Understood sis.” he said as he pointed his two weapons attached on one side and the other of his crane, a missile launcher and a machine gun, to Scaleraker, before shooting.
@ProfSrlojohn

“Almost there… Almost there!” Scalpel kept saying as he was working in Backstop’s brain.
Suddenly the USB drive started beeping.
“It’s done! Boss, I’ve got it!” Scalpel proudly said as he took the USB back."
“We’ve got the map to the oracle!” Scorponok yelled to Straxus.
“It’s time to go! Acid Storm, do your job!” Straxus yelled as he went for another hit to Slyther.
@meepinater
Acid Storm nodded, before opening a comm channel with all of his Seeker soldiers.
“The time has come! We have to go NOW!” the Seeker commander yelled.
In Shockwave’s room, all the Seekers look at each other, before pointing their weapons at Shockwave’s loyalists.
“What’s the meaning of this?!” the cyclops yells as he stands up, all of the little drones on him falling to the ground.
In the corner of the room, Darkwing quickly texted a message on his built-in computer back to Scourge’s Decepticons.

Mixmaster and Long Haul eventually returned to their leader’s room.
“Well?” Scourge asked, full of hope.
“They already blew their identity.” Mixmaster chuckled.
“What?!” Scourge yelled.
“I think you better go now, instead of waiting five whole hours for that.” Jhiaxus told him.
“Not only that.” Scrapper added. “I am receiving a message from Darkwing. Something is happening down there. Something big.”
After a few moments of consideration, Scourge growled in anger.
“Decepticons! It’s time to kill that traitor and his loyalist! It’s time to bring the Decepticons back to their old glory! Go out and make me proud of you!” Scourge yelled, as all of the Decepticons from inside raced themselves out of the room and into the prison.

And outside the prison, Manta opened a channel for all the members of the surviving group, except for the Seacons.
“Guys! It’s so the time to leave! Forager, Transwarp and whoever is still inside, I and Drill Bit take Moley and we will try to dig our way to the entrance in the prison! You wait for us there! Scaleraker, I hope you found those blasted Seacons, because for the love of Primus, we are leaving for the Oracle right now!”
@ProfSrlojohn @Chromeharpoon @meepinater @BlackBeltGamer98

1 Like

“Do we know where it is?” Transwarp asked, diving for cover.

“Guns, why does everyone have guns?” Scaleraker wondered to no one in particular.

Scaleraker charges Nitro, attempting to close the distance before he could fire.

“We don’t and frankly at this point I don’t care!” Manta yelled. “Take everybody including Backstop and we leave NOW!”

Nitro jumped back as a result of Scavenger’s fires.
OOC: also, @ProfSrlojohn: