Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“We need to get Backstop out of here…” He groans again, “…alive and reach the Oracle.” He was trying to push through the pain but he wasn’t doing too well at it.

“We are not letting you to die!” Manta said, turning to him.
Backstop was still unconscious in Slyther’s hands.

“His life is more important.” He said through clenched teeth, referring to Backstop.

“Every life matter in this world! Yours as much as ours!”

Transwarp tried to say something but then felt a severe burning in his waist and doubled over, clutching his side as he gasped in pain. His transwarp drive was overheated and it was hurting him alongside the damage he took to his head.

“Yeah?” Forager pants as he follows along, holding a hand over his wounded shoulder.

“Oh… My! Drill Bit, load him on Molley!”
Drill Bit nodded, as he turned back into his robot mode and did so.

“Thanks.”

Transwarp tried to say something again but the pain in his head only grew more intense, he was starting to curl into a fetal position, clutching his head in both hands. (He is now incapacitated)

“Hey! Talk with me, man! Talk with me!” Drill Bit tries to tell him.

“Uhm… I, uh… yeah, no problem,” Forager awkwardly replies.

Molely rumbles alongside the party, his blades whirring in preparation to cut through anything in our heroes’ path.

The only response he could give was a yell of pain as his head felt like it was going to burst like a grenade. He curled up even more. He needed treatment and soon or there would be a risk of permanent damage.

“You really lifted me up, man…”

“Stay with us!” Manta yelled as she flied faster than the others could run, in search of finding the quickest way to the surface.

“Don’t, uh… don’t mention it,” Forager says.

Beetle nodded, obviously feeling as awkward as Forager.

Transwarp’s breathing was starting to get shallow, he needed immediate medical help.

“Do we have like a medic here or…?” Drill Bit asked the ones around him.

“Maybe, I dunno, I just heard it somewhere, regardless,”

Then, Manta’s call went through.

“Yes, I’m near Iacon! The area is relatively Secure, I’ll try and meet you halfway!”

He turned to Halfshell. “We’ve got a critical injury, I’m going to go and help bring him back, stay if you want, but I’m going!” With that, he Ran to a nearby window, and jumped to a nearby building, from there, he attempted to climb to the rooftops, and see if he could get a bearing on the group.

He would be able to see the place where once the old warehouse stood only a few streets away.

Scaleraker jumped from rooftop to rooftop, keeping an eye out for them.

Manta would eventually find the entrqnce of the tunnel throught which she was able to get underground before.
“Here! Over here!” she told all of the others as she got out of the tunnel.
@BlackBeltGamer98 @Chromeharpoon @meepinater
Scaleraker would likely be able to see her swoop out of the tunnel.
@ProfSrlojohn