Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Moley and Forager follow the group, the mole drone’s blades powering down.

“We need to get as far away of this place and as close of any hospital! Scaleraker might be there.” the stressed out Manta stated the obvious.

Scaleraker took this moment to jump down from the roof top.

“I’m here, let’s go.” he said.

As he would get to the group, a bright light would suddenly cover their area, as they would all suddenly get surrounded by four Tank drones.
@MaxinePrimal

1 Like

One by one the tank drones drop dead. Sparks shooting from the back of their heads as they do so.

Around them, the others could hear the sounds of running claws, and brief glimpses of a shadow running past them.

“The slag is…” Beetle asked, scares.
“I dunno! Can’t see anything!” Drill Bit said, taking a protective stance over Transwarp.
Terrormander almost dropped his flashlight as he took it with his shaking hands, trying to light up the shadow in the night sky.

Suddenly a feathered figure leapt from the shadows. A black raptor pounced on one of the dispatched Vehicon drones, all with a vicious cry.

She tore at its head, breaking it open. Until she eventually pulled out a small chip. The raptor transformed into robot mode and admired her new prize.

“Scrap!” Beetle cried, hiding behind Forager.
“Dang, that was awesome!” Drill Bit said, lowering his guard over the hurt Transwarp.
Terrormander seemed indifferent. Manta Ray landed between her group and the newcomer.
“Friend or foe?” she asked.

Scaleraker took this moment to walk out from an alley, near where Manta was standing. “I’m here, who’s this?”

“That’s what I want to know too…” Manta somehow hostly said.
“She is awesome!” Drill Bit exclaimed amazed.

“You would say that about a scrap drone that killed another.” He called back to Drill bit, before turning back with a smile to Manta. “Ah, it’s good to be back.”

She smiled back.
“And it’s good to have you back.”
“Slag you!” Drill Bit exclaimed, raising his drill in the air. “Out of all these lads I’m the one protecting the dying!”
“Doesn’t like… the mole do the whole job… or what?” Terrormander asked boredly.

“Depends. You with the clankers or against 'em?”
Razorclaw said, aiming her large sniper file at the group. Though whether she was serious about it or not was hard to tell.

“We are survivors, just like you.” Manta said, raising her arms. Beetle hid himself deeper behind Forager. Drill Bit was busy arguing with Scaleraker. Terrormander didn’t seemed to have been bothered by anything that was happening around him, a bored expression on his face.
“We have a critically injured Predacon over here! We must get him to the nearest hospital before he dies!” Manta said, on a serious, yet somehow desperate tone.

Razorclaw twirled her gun in her hand and stoed it in her back.
“Sounds good to me. Name’s Razorclaw. I rule this part of the city.”
As she spoke, she walked over to one of the other tank drones and cracked it’s head open with her two combat daggers, fishing out the same chip as the first.

“Yyyeah, anyway.” Manta said, clearly not buying her as she turned back to Scaleraker. “Lead the way! Now!”
@ProfSrlojohn

“So where you guys from?”
Razorclaw asked as she walked over and cracked open the third head.

“Right, this way.” he says, gesturing with his claw. He lead them down the streets towards the hospital, which, by my reckoning, would be within a block.

OOC: Is no one going to question Scaleraker’s new alt-mode?

OOC: Or the predacon stranger pulling apart vehicon heads?

Forager looks between Razorclaw and Scaleraker.

“Hold up!” he says. He points to Razorclaw.

“What’s up with you?”

Then, to Scaleraker:

“An’ why do you look different?”