Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Time to go!” Transwarp yelled as he tried to escape the room.

“GIVE US THE DRIVE!” Tripredacus yelled as he lunged at Transwarp.

“Eep!” Transwarp yelped as he suddenly teleported to get away from the Combiner.

Tripredacus roared, as he went for a slash with his right double bladed hand.

Forager figures, like Transwarp, that his best bet would be to run from Tripredacus. The predacon transforms to beast mode and darts for the door.

Beetle and Manta follow him.
Seeing the three running to the door, Tripredacus turns from Transwarp and to them.
“The drive!” he yelled, before screaming in pain. He turned around, revealing Drill Bit forcing his drill deeper into Tripredacus’ back.

Razorclaw pulled out her two daggers and ran at the generals in a zig zag pattern, leaping and pouncing on the two, which should be easy since the two where on the ground. Even so, she was hoping Halfshell would back her up.

Nitro pushed Scavenger in front of him, for him to take all the damage.
“WHAT THE SLAG ARE YOU DOING!?” Scavenger yelled angrily.
“I got my crouch chopped off once, I don’t want that to happen again!” Nitro yelled.
Scavenger turned angrily to Nitro.
“What th- what th- listen here you little slagger”! Scavenger said, tangling himself in his own anger, completely forgetting of Razorclaw.
Halfshell would ignore her as she headed for the shop.

“Alright, we’ll have to move at once, but be ready to MOVE. We don’t have weapons, so we’ll have to strike hard, and fast. got it?”

The predacon leaped, transforming to beast mode mid air. Tackling the vehicon general and digging her claws into him. With all four limbs hooked in, she lunged her head forward and bit down on his neck with her razor sharp teeth.

Everybody nodded, preparing to attack at once.

Halfshell was approaching the shop.

Scavenger’s neck would be at least partially covered by his bulky armour.
“Get this thing off me! Get this thing off me!”

“On my mark, one, two, THREE!” He exclaimed, lunging and tackling the nearest of the guards.

The only three guards were the three generals.
All the survivors jumped at once, which left Quake and Thrust confused. Sea Phantom used this opportunity to smash their two heads on the table.
Jetstorm jumped upwards.
“What the— What is the meaning of this?!”

“Whaddya think tinhead!” Scalraker said as he slammed into Jetstorm.

Jetstorm, caught off guard, he thrown into the wall.
Then Halfshell opened the door. The Seacons cheered as they saw their leader alive and well. Even the Vehicons did so, at this point de facto part of the survivor group.

“What? Who is it?” Scaleraker asked, since he was currently focused on keeping Jetstorm down.

“Down!” Halfshell yelled to Scaleraker as he pointed both of his cannons at Jetstorm.

“Drill Bit!” Forager shouts, waving the bot over. “C’mon; let’s get outta here!”

“Leave me!” Drill Bit yelled as he continued drilling into Tripredacus’ back, the combiner yelling in pain and desperately trying to grab Drill Bit by his back with his clothes. “Leave me, now!”
“What?!” Manta yelled. “We are definitely not going to abandon you!”
“I can hold him on for a while, he will kill us all! Just go! Save Cybertron!”

Scal6rolled away, giving Halfshell a clear shot.