Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Aim for the other Vehicons, don’t try to fight Megatron directly! You will lose! Take out the others, then deal with Megatron!”

God Neptune didn’t seem to notice, as he shot Scaleraker at Megatron. The Vehicon leader was thrown into a building, but seemed virtually unaffected by the shot.

Hemorrhage does not answer, instead choosing to run into the smoke.

Hemorrhage hides in the smoke, and at the sound of the explosions, chides himself for jumping into this mess all on his own.

Nitro follows him in, trying to find him. The three cycle drones also follow.

Razorclaw quickly dashes left and right repeatedly, just barely avoiding the missiles as they hit the ground. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:5080, topic:49908”]
Go!" the bot shouts to Razorclaw and company. "I’ll cover you!
[/quote]

“Way ahead of you!”

Razorclaw runs back to the tower, seemingly having lost her pursuers.

She skids to a halt, stopping just before Gigatread. She was exhausted and breathing heavily.

“Hello again.”
The titanic predacon said kindly.

The journey would take quite the while, but eh.
“What happened?” Manta said, slightly worried. “Where are the others?”

“Don’t… Know… Don’t… Care.”
She said between heaving breaths.
“I just spent the last like… Hour and a half running for my life… Give me a break…”

“We have to go back and take them!” Manta yelled. “We can;t leave for the Oracle without them!”

1 Like

“Last I looked they were handling themselves just fine. I d@mn near got blown to bits sticking my neck out for them. Don’t expect me to do it again.”

“We have to get them anyway. We can’t go without them to the Oracle.”

Razorclaw transformed into robot mode.
“Oh will you give it a rest. How about we focus on finding a ship and get off this rock. Even if the oracle exists, even if we can find it, a super computer that no one else has found in all of Cybertronian history, what good will it even do for us?”

“I have the coordinates right here and here.” she said, raising the drive and her hand with the built-in computer.

Hearing the vehicons give chase, Hemorrhage transforms into his vehicle mode- a cybertronian ambulance- and speeds out of the smokescreen.

“Oracle o’ no Oracle; we ain’t leavin’ nobody,” Forager weighs in. “Not if we don’ gotta.”

OOC: What kind of accent is that? Scottish? Please tell me it’s Scottish.

IC: “Fine. Go find them if you want. But leave me out of it. I’ve done my part for them.”

1 Like

OOC: Your guess is as good as mine

IC:

“An’ what are you gonna do then?” Forager asks her.

1 Like

As he did so he drove over a cycle drone, which caught on his hood. The other two are alarmed by the noise and follow Hemorrhage.

“You know what?” Manta said, loosing her temper. “Fine! Leave! Leave us already! You’ve only been a pain in the solenoids for the whole time you’ve been there! Just go already, but never return!”

“Only been a pain huh? Well I guess you just forgot about the time I found Gigatread and brought him here? Or how about when I helped Halfshell find his team. Oh! Or let’s not forget the time I saved all of you from a squad of tank drones when we first met. If I’m being honest princess, I’m amazed you’ve been able to last this long without me.”

“Gigatread was of absolutely no help! If you haven’t brought him here, we would have left for the tower earlier, with the same results! No offense, Gigatread…” Manta slowly said, turning to him before continuing. “Halfshell would have easily been able to find his team all by himself. If anything, he is a much better ‘predator’ than you! And then the argument with the tank drones is just futile! As if we wouldn’t have been able to defend ourselves. As if Scaleraker wouldn’t have been able to distract their attention for us to strike!” she yelled, getting angrier and angrier.

“None taken. I’m just happy to be here. Your company has been much more pleasant than with the drones.”
He said kindly.

Razorclaw took particular offense to this.
“Alright. You want to put my skills into question, go ahead!”
She said, pulling out her daggers.
“Let’s go! You and me, right now! I’ll rip you open and lead this group myself. Maybe if they follow someone other than an incompetent glitch we’ll actually get somewhere!”

Manta was taken aback by Gigatread’s kind attitude, but nonetheless she quickly returns to Razorclaw.

Manta fuse exploded as she opened her wings and prepared to attack, before Drill Bit got between the two.
“Both of ya! Just calm the frakk up!”