Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“No way. Anyone who wants to put my skill into question better be able to back it up. I’m not going to let some stuck up maximal glitch head think she’s better than me!”

“I AM A PREDACON YOU EXHAUST PORT!” she yelled, as she tried to get to her, but Beetle caught her just in time from behind.

“I don’t care what you are! You’re still an idiot, and by far the worst leader of anything I have ever seen!”

Manta completely lost it, as she went for a punch at Razorclaw.

She easily caught the fist in her hand. A devilish grin spread wide on her face.

With her other hand she grabbed Manta’s arm, twisting the appendage violently, trying to throw her on to the ground.

Manta was quick to turn her free arm into its blade configuration, going for a stab before her second arm could be caught.

She ducked to the left and readied her own blades, (if she moved before her hand was caught that means both of Razorclaw’s are free) She then tried to lunge upwards and dig her daggers into Manta’s jaw. All the while keeping her confident smirking grin.

OOC: Something like this

Manta turned her other arm into the blade configuration and protected her head by both knifes, before kicking at Razorclaw’s chest.

The hit landed and she rolled backwards. In a fluid motion she transformed to beast mode and lunged forward with lightning speed. Jaws open, claws out, eager to rip her to pieces.

“Nah ya don’t!” Beetle yelled as he pointed his six machine guns at Razorclaw and shot, in attempt of shielding Manta.

She was hit. The damage was minimal, but the impact was enough to knock her down to the ground. She stood up and shook her head. She looked at Beetle, eyes burning with fury.

“This isn’t your fight. Stay out of this!”
She growled.

“This became my fight once ya attacked my friend, get it?” he said, stepping next to Manta. “She is right, you’ve only been a pain in the butt this whole time, and now you mutiny against us!”

“She tried to hit me first!”
Razorclaw shouted.
“I have done nothing but help you! I’m the one who went out and found a new member! I’m the one who offered to help Halfshell! I’m the one who saved you from those tank drones! And this is how you repay me? You’re unbelievable! All of you!”

“Yeah yeah!” Beetle said as he helped Manta to stand up. “You are the slaggin’ center of the universe.” he mockingly continued. “How about you leave, and search for another group of survivals that actually respects you?”

“You know what…”
Razorclaw said as she got a wicked idea. One fueled by the anger and stress of the situation.
“Yeah, I’ll leave. But this is far from the last you’ve seen of me.”
With that Razorclaw turned and ran off. Going nowhere in particular.

As she ran into the depths of Iacon, she sniffed the air, trying to pick up the trail of a vehicon general. Any one would do.

All the Vehicon generals were in the sieged neighbourhood.
“Yeah! Sure! Leave! Nobody will miss you!”
“I’ll miss her…” Drill Bi suddenly said.
“Shut up, nobody asked.”

“While I don’t exactly agree with her, you could have handled things a lot better.”
Gigatread said to Manta.

Razorclaw quickly approached the area, making no effort to hide herself.
“Hey tin heads! Come on out! I wanna talk.”

“Oh, for frakk’s sake, Gigatread! Just shut up!” Beetle snapped.

Spy Streak was nowhere to be found. The other Vehicons were all fighting God Neptune.
@ProfSrlojohn

The massive predacon said nothing and walked around to the other side of the tower. Laying down in beast mode and powering down for a nap.

“For frak sake…”
She said, sneaking around to the site of the battle, staying completely hidden all the while. She transformed into robot mode and loaded a stun cartridge, aiming straight for God Neptune’s head. She fired, hoping to paralyze the gestalt for a while and quiet things down.

Hemorrhage transforms, dislodging the cycle drone and sliding along the ground. Mounting his rifle on his right arm, he shoots at one of the drones chasing him. Deploying the energon harvester in his left forearm, he begins to sap the energon out of the other.

“So we’re just gonna let Miss Psycho Raptor run off after makin’ an ominous threat like that?” Forager deadpans. " 'Cause what happened in the last five minutes was peak stupid, y’know that, guys?"

The Predacon rat was irate, to put it mildly.

“Between Megatron and those Deception splinter groups, we got enough enemies already! We can’t afford to start makin’ enemies out of each other!” he shouts.

1 Like