Makeer, Destroyer of Makuta

If you want to introduce elements that don’t exist in the canon story, I’d recommend going further into them to clarify more.

ok um do u have any social media we can chat on cuz feel like you have tons of questions

Mask powers usually aren’t elemental.

I don’t see why you can’t talk here.

2 Likes

There’s a PM system, yes. Please use that so this topic can get, well, back on-topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Isn’t that his element? Usually the element is different from the mask power.

From what little I can see, the shoulders are excessively bulky, and there looks to be too many colors.

2 Likes

or you just wanna spite @Lord_Tuma

moving on, do you have bigger pictures?

yes, since this is questioning aspects fo your moc, @MOCs_N_MOre, I don’t see why we can’t hold questions here.

3 Likes

It doesn’t work like that but ok

4 Likes

I think criticizing over the mask is a bit uncalled for. There’s nothing wrong with using a G2 mask for a G1

@MOCs_N_MOre I’m assuming you’re taking some inspiration from the Mask in G2 in that they give your character his power?? Because in G1 it’s a bit different in that the Masks usually do things outside of just providing elemental power (For example the Hau provides shielding, the Kakama provides speed, the Pakari grants Strength etc,) A Toa in G1 can use his elemental powers without their Mask if they need to they just lose a good chunk of their power (it’s typically halved IIRC). I’m all for an integration of the two separate generations though and hope that they add to your character, but I think it’d be best you go into quite a substantial amount of more info regarding your Self Moc, For example my self Moc currently has an entire Paragraph devoted to his background, his powers, his weapons, his alignment (is he bad or Good? antihero?) etc. I wrote it not for me but for people who may not understand the context of the character, my aesthetic choices etc. It’s ok to go into detail especially amongst this community, We love Lore even if it’s not canon or anything :wink:

2 Likes

The shoulders are quite large for the body so it looks like someone punched his head into his stomach. I would like more pictures and for the pictures to be bigger. I can’t see the legs on this design, but they seem quite thick according to the image. A small nitpick of mine is that he doesn’t look very acidic. Maybe you can make him more asymmetric and add a tall trans-lime antenna or a lightsaber blade piece with exo-force hands to hold them onto the figure. I would also widen the middle of the torso where there is an ab-crunching joint. His hands look quite big like he has chunky fists, which I think would fit better as the hands of a toa of stone. Maybe the left arm could be all trans green/ yellow and lime to indicate the acid. If so, the lower arm would better suit the MOC if it was made custom to hold the sticks.

For your background of your photos, I would suggest that you use a white background.

Cheers m8

Next time I’d wait until you have more photos before posting your topic so it’s easier for people to comment on it all at once.

2 Likes

finally somebody agrees with me!!