Makita, Toa of Iron

There are thousand’s of mocs out there, bringing up some random one, with no picture of reference doesn’t really make sense…

3 Likes

Sorry I just saw it recently on the TTV boards and just assumed it was by the same person, I did this because if the similar colour scheme, recentness of when I found it and of the similarity in name. I cannot find it again though. Sorry

1 Like

Sorry if I came of a bit harsh earlier, I could have made my point in a better way.

Also I can’t find any Protector of Iron here on the boards…

1 Like

That’s fine, I’ll see if I can find it again

This is an amazing MOC!

1 Like

@Windfall This is deo4508 approved. great moc, One issue though. He’s a toa of iron, right? so how do his elemental powers work/what unique way does this toa use his powers?

I love how the torso works, with the two nuva armors forming a gap that lets the stomach piece flow perfectly into that, it looks really organic and well thought out, amazing job!

blah blah blah argument about canon genders of Toa

This MOC is amazing looking, I really like the choice of mask, and the tubes look great, the torso is amazing, and the colours work so well. :smile:

1 Like

@Deo4508 Uh, well, this is a guy, as Pekekoa knows. and I don’t think every Toa needs a unique way to use their powers, that’d be a bit hard to do for every moc.

@PekekoaOfJungle
blah blah response to your argument
Thank you! I’m glad you like it.

blah blah blah retort that is undeniable and you know it

I go crazy for any MOC with hoses, pipes or tubes.

I think they look a lot less bad than they do on most other MOCs that attempt to use them

I have to agree with you on that, but the other one isn’t even his

The other one?

The original version, that I based my revamp off of

I love this moc you should give her a weapon

I would, but I don’t have Hewkii’s laser axe, which would be her weapon

Regardless I was referring to this MOC and not the original : p

I think they work just fine.

1 Like

looking back on it, yeah, they look fine. it’s the stomach area that bothers me.

Eh… The whole thing looks great to me. But you are free to think what you want.