Makuta and his stand [The Darkness] (V2)

Yeah i’m bringing back my Makuta and his stand, [The Darkness]

Destructive power: A
Speed: C
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: A
Development potential: D

His power is still the same,he controls atoms n stuff

(sorry for the horrible picture quality)

51 Likes

Makuta looks great, but may you post some more pictures of the stand?

1 Like

That’s a neat lookin Makuta you got th-WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING

Even without molding your own heads, you can still pull off something just as creepy :ok_hand:

11 Likes

it’s getting dark here so i’ll take some more tomorrow morning if i have the time

1 Like

Ghosty, those lower legs are awful, they’re so gappy and exposed, everything else looks pretty good, though I’d bring some gold into the lower half, the lower arms and the lower legs should have gold.

The stando is greato daze.

3 Likes

hmm I feel that you should use a different chest piece instead of the Hero factory piece, or use something to cover that empty hole where the Hero core goes, other wise this is great!

1 Like

The stando is amazing (what does it mean).

100/10 for dem pearly whites

1 Like

Stand.

it’s a JJBA thing.

don’t ask, it’s a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong rabbithole.

Not big on the backs of his lower legs, but everything else works out nicely.

1 Like

I think the trend and the whole Stand thing is… ehh

Makuta’s just a standard guy, seems gappy and the color doesn’t give much interest. Stand is… alright head’s interesting, everything else is just standard, Name doesn’t really catch much and I think you could’ve thought of a better/more interesting power. Atom manipulation sure is cool but, what capacity is the atom manipulated and what limits/drawbacks are there?

Hammer’s cool

2 Likes

Very nice looking. I like the legs.

Now you’ve gone all Jack The Giant Slayer on me. Though that’s probably a good thing.

1 Like

Pretty much everything I had to say for V1 goes for this. Makuta looks rather generic and boring, and his Stand follows suit. Both of them lack aspects that truly set them apart. The Stand’s really just being the face and Makuta’s being the shoulders.

2 Likes

I like his stando’s face, whatever a stando or a JJBA is.

1 Like

Nice work! Really like the lack of fingers. Not many MOCs do that.

1 Like

the Makuta moc excels st things like its hammer and it torso but it’s lacking in its arms, waist, and especially the legs. [The Darkness] is pretty adverage but I love the face.

I give it a Muda/Wryyyy would Road Roller again.

1 Like

yo @Chromeharpoon here’s some pics of the stand

3 Likes

Nice! This guy might be my favorite of the two!

1 Like

Thanks

also here’s a thing

1 Like

Really digging the torso design for makuta What I can see of it

1 Like

Looks pretty good. The head feels a little stuck, and the torso seems just slightly too long on Makuta. And that other bugger is just amazing. That head is, I mean what then heck dude, that’s creepy. Very very well done.

1 Like