Makuta Apex of Ultimate Power

I edited the moc due to frequent critiques

u

He still looks kinda scrawny and weak. He doesn’t really look like he can defeat a protector, much less a toa.

3 Likes

OK

if you’re wanting a powerful looking makuta, try adding enough bulk to make it look like he could kill an entire village with just his legs.

I can’t even see anything.

2 Likes

I was actually going for an old king. Vibe but I appreciate the. Criticism

I Also want to know what you can’t see I will post it in more detail for you r convinience

Edited for Double Post - Waj

He looks kind of thin in the arms and it also is really hard to see him in some of the pictures

2 Likes

Here he is in glorious easy to see

That’s because it’s all… OBSCURED

No, but seriously, do add some bulk.

1 Like

I added some bulk

. … And some bulkEdit changed the torso

What a joker…

It’s starting to looks better now.

2 Likes

Points for anyone who noticed an 01 tahu reading in the backround

Who’s that Bulk helmet dude?
But please, get rid of the skeleton bones, PLEASE.

2 Likes

Seconded.

makes him look way too thin and weak

2 Likes

That bulk helmet dude is a bulk revamp and I am sorry but I enjoy the old ancient aesthetic the skelebones give but I really am sorry you don’t like tjhem

ok, first, punctuation.

allow me to demonstrate:

That’s how a post is done, if you want to look professional and clean.

and the “skeleton bones” on him are a problem. Makuta supposed to be a big, menacing character. This just isn’t, especially with how scrawny the bones are.

and before someone says “Makuta doesn’t HAVE to be bulky”, this thing just doesn’t go off in its own direction enough to warrant that. It’s not like the 08 makuta, who went off in their own directions, and succeeded with their aesthetic.

this just looks like it’s a generic makuta that got scaled down and had his legs and arms amputated and replaced with skelly parts.

2 Likes

. I added some armor I think the arms look neat but I. Don’t want to change the legs

1 Like

Maybe you could extend the length of the legs, and those bone pieces need to go in my opinion.

1 Like