"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

But if it was this i bet i wouldnt win

Also look at the previous competion winner
That was ‘quite’ large

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s a reason for that, and it’s certainly not due to the quality of your moc.

The first 3 mocs are either by you or ktuj, and here’s the reason they’re on the front page.

Ktuj has posted the same message multiple times in different forms, but they seem to have been taken down.

I won’t lie - Your moc isn’t bad. However, if you hadn’t begged for likes, you’d maybe have 5 or 6 likes.

13 Likes

He won’t respond, mate.

I’ve pmed him about this, and have gotten no response, and have called him out before.

Most we can do is beg the Rebrick Admin for a rule banning this behavior, and hope for some penalty.

8 Likes

Considering he went silent for 2 days when he was called out before, I certainly don’t expect him to reply. I just want to draw a bit more attention to how he got on to the featured page using shady tactics.

8 Likes

The silly thing about begging for likes is that they in no way affect the outcome of the contest. They’re purely trivial in the long run.

8 Likes

yea, also, here’s some screenies for those who want more proof:

Not an hour after @Ganno333 brought this up.

Still, @Joe, they’re a massive eyesore, and are a pain to deal with.

6 Likes

Does not prevent them from being annoying and obnoxious.

5 Likes

They don’t affect the contest at all, which makes them all the more ridiculous. All that comes from them is spam in comments and a trivial number that doesn’t amount to anything because of it.

5 Likes

Just go and harshly critique they’re mocs

They’re annoying, but they exist. They’re just begging for attention

7 Likes

I agree, but

*Their

1 Like

actually, it is they’re. They are just begging for attention.

3 Likes

No, the one in the slashes.

3 Likes

Dont fight guys

14 Likes

Help what does this mean?

3 Likes

I think he was trying to say dark master.

5 Likes

I’m confused though, nowhere did I reference a ‘dark master’ in the description of my moc: Once banished to the Shadow Realm, Makuta lost everything. He came across a mysterious mask, which gave him unlimited control over the shadows. He built himself a new, more powerful body, out of both the shadows and his existing body. Now he has returned, he will exact vengeance upon his brother, and with his shadow staff, he will wipe out all who oppose him.

In fact, no where have I mentioned darkness. And he put a question mark.

I’m gonna stop questioning it.

1 Like

It is a bit odd, but I guess they could be asking if he is a dark master?

I’m having a feeling near the end of the contest there will be massive mocs that will destroy everything in there path :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Considering the user, I may just ignore him.

1 Like

You’re probably right about that.

1 Like