"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

the legs look really thin and flimsy. I’d say bulk them up a bit. same with the torso, especially the top half

2 Likes

Seems like I’m not the only one who got lots of Stronius, and I see your using different supporter then mine using like 18+ Titan supporter.
Also the legs look really flat from the sides and back.

4 Likes

Yeah the legs, upper arms and singers are the reason this is still a wip haha. Your moc looks great by the way! Always love seeing a big moc and I also like the use of different coloured horns on the head. Good job :slight_smile:

Im still going…

1 Like

I already planned on bulking up the legs. I’d like to know what everyone thinks of the head and feet. And the torso. Not sure how I’m gonna armor it. But I need to get the wings mounted before I do any of that.

1 Like

That’s excessively messy and gappy, try something smaller. Bigger isn’t always better.

9 Likes

“What is that THING?” -Tahu 2015

But nah, you should refine the torso, and unite it into a central idea and theme. It needs to flow a lot better.

7 Likes

Use much more technic to build the body… using all Ccbs makes it very messy and uneven

For a mask it’s decent tho xD

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hmmm… maybe you could try going technic with the singers and use (or hunt down if on bricklink, if you don’t have anymore) more of those black Knights Kingdom mace piece for both the singer and the legs.

Also thanks, I’m thinking of using the Savage Planet spike pieces instead of the tails, sense the tail seems a bit too big. I’m also thinking of how to bulk up the arms as what Noukamou suggest to me.

I know this sounds pretty cocky and mean, but after looking trough so many entries for the Makuta contest, I’m pretty sure I could end up at least as top 15-20ish.

1 Like

ikr. I just hope I can pull off my idea

same, I got a pretty good design here, but I can´t start with the build yet…

Pretty sure that my design will outclass things like this one

https://d29obovduoh05n.cloudfront.net/api/v1/image/b9c5be7dfd2b40a09b1d072ac0349803/Large.jpg

3 Likes

Think small Makuta here has a chance?

4 Likes

who knows, maybe, maybe not.

1 Like

True.

1 Like

I just posted my Makuta: Makut, Lord of Ultimate Power! Good luck to anyone else entering!

1 Like

why am i even trying to make a moc anymore

and this is just the first week of the contest

(Seriously though, this is insanely good)

1 Like

9 Likes

Interesting fact: for every 21 people who see my moc, 1 person likes it (including me).

(Not advertising my moc or anything just pointing that out)

6 Likes