Makuta Chisk

This is my entry for the Makuta Community Project. https://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/the-brotherhood-of-makuta-what-about-a-community-moc-project/14663/402

He’s slightly taller than a toa, but not titan-sized so I hope you’ll excuse that.

His head rotates 360° around.

The upper legs are the same design as the lower legs of my self MOC.

I based the upside-down head idea off this MOC. https://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/yegon-the-forgotten-prototype-moc/20232

I was going for the creepy/crazy look for him. Let me know how I did.

Alright I “fixed” the neck.

The mask he wears is the Kanohi Makau, mask of Paranoia. This mask allowed him to know everything going on within 3 bio. Unfortunately this was too much information to process all the time, and it helped send him into madness.

Uloki was aiming at creating the most dangerous Rahi. And apparently he had been successful - or at least his creation was dangerous enough to end his life. While searching his lab the Makuta discovered this latest - and last - creation of his. And indeed it was a monster no one ever had thought possible could be created.
After hours of battle - all the Makuta currently on Destral against this one abomination - Makuta Chisk finally managed to grab the Rahi with a Shadow Hand and absorbed it into his substance. Shortly after, though, he began to behave strangely.

Makuta Chisk was assigned to oversee the island of Revra

Eventually he turned completely crazy and the Matoran of his island begged a team of Toa for help, who sealed him in in his lair with a Toa seal. Chisk spent the following millennia there, until the Great Catachlysm, which caused the ceiling to collapse, destroying his armor. With no other body to occupy, Chisk’s Antidermis eventually dispersed, which killed him.

21 Likes

Good god, that terrifying.

3 Likes

That’s freaking me out.

3 Likes

Honestly, I rather get the impression that his head is just spinning around on an axle because you didn’t find a way to fasten it properly. :laughing:

But apart from that I quite like him. The upper arms look great and the legs are nice, too. The weapons also fit him quite well.
You should fix the head, though - he should be able to hold it up normally and also be able to look left/right/up/down.

And yes, he will need a story, but if you don’t want to bother with that, I can write something somewhen. I would like to know what mask he is wearing from you, though (doesn’t need to be a canon mask).

So, to get him accepted you’ll have to do these two things:

• fix the head somewhat
  • tell me his mask power
1 Like

Rotating head is 2 spook.

2 Likes

the upside down head reminds me of ghostfreak from ben 10

3 Likes

Sir, I think you’re neck might be broken /s

Anyways, nice job

1 Like

3spook5me

1 Like

Did he have a ran in with The Man of Steel? Because his neck, sure does like he did. /s

Well it is pretty groovy.

1 Like

aww thank you it looks a lot better than my old one!

good job

also i could make a story

1 Like

Saw the upsidedown head and said,“Oh goody, nightmare fuel.”

2 Likes

I love his ice daggers and interesting head rotation.

3 Likes

The head is nice and creepy, and the rest is nice and original, but I think it does need a backstory.

1 Like

@Xing1870

The MOC works now.

I wonder, though, what a Mask of Paranoia would do.

And there’s a little problem with the story: Everything south of Artidax was pretty much wilderness, were not even the Makuta usually dared to go. There definitely weren’t Matoran living there.
If you want to assign a region to him, just take any other unnamed island north of Artidax and give it a name. Most suited for this would probably be one of the Western Islands between Arthaka and Tren Krom’s Island.

Also this doesn’t make much sense. They didn’t die all together.

But as promised I also did think up something for him. This would connect somewhat to Makuta Uloki’s story by @Rac (I hope that’s no problem for either of you)

Uloki was aiming at creating the most dangerous Rahi. And apparently he had been successful - or at least his creation was dangerous enough to end his life. While searching his lab the Makuta discovered this latest - and last - creation of his. And indeed it was a monster no one ever had thought possible could be created.
After hours of battle - all the Makuta currently on Destral against this one abomination - Makuta Chisk finally managed to grab the Rahi with a Shadow Hand and absorbed it into his substance. Shortly after, though, he began to behave strangely.

Well, this is how far I got, but with what you wrote, what about expanding it like this:

Eventually he turned completely crazy and the Matoran of his island begged a team of Toa for help, who sealed him in in his lair with a Toa seal. Chisk spent the following millennia there, until the Great Catachlysm, which caused the ceiling to collapse, destroying his armor. With no other body to occupy, Chisk’s Antidermis eventually dispersed, which killed him.

1 Like

Hmm

I had originally intended that the Makuta don’t know what killed Uloki.
However
By the story here, the Makuta don’t necessarily know for sure if this particular Rahi killed Uloki, or if it was something else he created.
Fine by me.

1 Like

I guess they would assume, that it was this Rahi, that killed him.

That sounds good. As I said I’m really not caught up on deep lore. I read all the comics, watched a couple movies, but that’s it. Hell, I didn’t know that the matoran universe was in a giant robot. I still don’t get how that works…

@Xing1870

Ok, replace the story and give me an idea of what a mask of Paranoia would do and Chisk will be accepted.

Spoopy ehrye

2 Likes