Makuta Kerona: makuta community build project

Hope you enjoy @Gilahu

Name : Kerona

sacred curse (weapon) : World Fang

Kanohi : Kanohi Kao mask of confusion

His theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuCZsYPiQp0&list

His battle theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUaiZN4VQws

music by Jonny Atma

his backstory this is the one known as Malice he was a genius when it came to engineering but one day he decided to mix elements with his work and created four creatures known as the blights of malice he hoped it would help him and the makuta as he thought his creations could do things like fight,build etc but before he could make any more and also before he hadn’t told Teridax he was killed in an “accident” when researching but no one knows what happened some believe it was a toa that killed him some say he died by the hands of his own creation but at this point it has become just rumors but none the less he is dead.

21 Likes

Don’t have much time at the moment, but before I forget, here’s my commentary in short:

MOC:
Very G2, but a great improvement to your older MOCs. Upper front of teh torso, although rather simple, actually looks pretty neat. There is of course room for improvements, but there’s nothing that actually looks bad.

Backstory:

You’ll need a different name. “Malice” is an actual English word.
You could also consider changing the mask’s name into “Ulitara - Mask of Amnesia” to not have too many different masks probably doing more or less the same around.
Otherwise I think I can work with that backstory.

I’d also like a complete picture of your MOC from the front in this topic, though.

1 Like

What the… OMG… I actually… I actually really like this moc. Very very very much. Can you make a how to, at least for the body? I can’t stop watching it! @Abyss_Lockstrider

1 Like

changed his name from Malice to Xerona and making a few tweaks to him and will get more images when he is ready

1 Like

Xerona of course is ok, but a name not using an “X” would be even better. There are already so many Makuta with X’s in their names…

What about Kerona?

yeah Kerona works