Makuta Kovarna - Forgemaster of the Mountain

Kovarna is a makuta of the forge, hardly leaving his court up in the mountains as matoran make pilgrimages to give materials as tribute and payment for his generosity and his vigil over their lands and villages.

• The model stands 9.5 inches tall.
  • He’s a mix of Constraction and CCBS .
  • His colorscheme is Black, Red and Silver.

Kovarna is one of the few models who isn’t big as a model but is noted when mentioned to tower over his peers, practically a mountain of a man. The concepts I was trying to go mainly was the idea of asymmetry, a makuta who, while physically imposing and intimidating by presence alone was not at all maliciously inclined.

Also someone mentioned one time that if he was ever to give a makuta one of the primary masks, he’d use the Nuva masks as they have a quality about them that’s just fitting. I’d have to agree, honestly.

There’s also a piece of writing and some art that goes with this MOC but I don’t think I can squeeze it in here due to conflicting with the subject of this particular subforum.

Anyway I heard ya’ll like your Forgemasters, so I thought I’d share mine. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheers!
-Tropi

17 Likes

I don’t know how I haven’t thought of using zamor launchers as limbs, but know I’ve seen it and I might have to try it for myself…

Aside from that, he looks great! I like the usage of the Phantoka torso, and the armor on top looks great too! :+1:

2 Likes