Makuta Lucifer: The Demon King

Oh boy this guy looks freakin amazing! IMO you nailed the propotions and the colour scem on this MOC!

This,frankly,one of the best makuta mocs I’ve seen. What’s that piece in the heel of the foot?

This is amazing, I love the armouring on the chest and the sword, how did you get the swords to connect?

Human arms are a bit shorter than human legs.

It’s an old sports hokey body.

Thanks! From the looks of it,it’s seems to be a very useful piece.

Holy Kohlii!!! Th-that’s… * In Australian accent * THAT’S ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE, MATE!!!

Edgy concept

pretty good execution

Instead of having the legs elongated, I would recommend elongating the arms because in my opinion, they look slightly stubby. Overall, you did exceptionally well.

Wow, great MOC! I do think the legs are a tad bit too long, but overall the detailing and consistency is very nice.

It’s so amazing… and so big!
Do you know the element number of the small black pistons on the sides of the torso? Or do you know a set these come in?

looks ok but looks boring without a third colour to break up the gold and black

is there a normal pic of him just standing legs together with no weapon and not leaning against anything plus the G1 and CCBS dont quite flow in the legs. plus the legs dont look like they cant hold up the actual MOC

the metru skull was a good use but in my opinion i think you could do better than using that piece.

if there were more pictures showing the moc in more striking poses like crouching down or kneeling down would make it look better to see the articulation working but its just standing pics.

But all in all i guess its ok

That sword inspired this

The sword not the moc

Now this. This is pure awesomeness. 9.8/10

I feel like the head needs some improvement