Makuta Marzek: 2021 Revamp

Marzek is a character I’ve had in some form since (I think) late 2008. The build basically began life as a Tazzuk clone, going through multiple versions before finally getting his own unique head design and fully diverging from Tazzuk in 2016.

After five years, the MOC started to feel like it wasn’t up to my current standard, so I decided to revamp him again, resulting in this version:

He also has a couple of alternate head designs, because I could never decide on just one. And Makuta can change their form anyway I believe, so… :man_shrugging:

For comparison, here are the previous versions for which there are still surviving pictures:

There are a few older versions dating back to '08, but no images of those have survived.

38 Likes

Neat, neat.

I feel like a bit more black and a less greebly look especially on the torso would suit him, but this looks very well put together.

Also always nice to see revamps of original Brotherhood Project entries. Really shows how far everyone has come in terms of MOCing in the years since.

I’ll need to remember this Marzek update for my eventual revamp…

1 Like

Dude, I’ve missed your torso builds …

Fantastic work. The eyes really work with the head.

1 Like

Woah…he’s pretty good.

Thanks! I’m really happy with how all the greebling turned out.

1 Like

This is super cool, all those greeble details are quite impressive!

1 Like

Thanks!