Makuta Mutrax

Their fates all but sealed, the beings Mutran and Chirox have fused and become the powerful Mutrax. Exploiting the power vacuum left after the death of Teridax, the sorcerer leads the reformed Brotherhood on Proxima Magna.

22 Likes

Love this idea, a fusion of 2 Makuta and he looks stunning.

6 Likes

This is really cool, it has the vibe of a “classic” moc if yknow what i mean

I particularly like the staff and how wonky it is, idk why but that looks cool to me

nice moc!

4 Likes

How could they fuse if their bodies were destroyed?

2 Likes

As a fusion of the pair, it is a little weird, seeing as it barely pulls from its two cited sources of inspiration. But as a MOC, the overall design goes hard, with the large, sloping feet and the excellent color blocking. It’s a bit simple in certain areas, but it sells the visual direction excellently.

3 Likes

I like the use of the Hero Factory claws on the shoulders. I haven’t seen those very often!

3 Likes

Through the magic of slightly divergent timelines

@Ghid It’s definitely way heavier on the Mutran side, visually. I feel like since Chirox is only black and silver having any of the lime green on the build takes away from the Chirox element. It’s a little bit of a stretch, but visually if you picture the moc upside down, like a bat hanging from the roof of a cave, it almost looks like there’s another creature grafted onto the body. With the lower mask becoming Chirox’s face, and the silver wings acting his arms. It’s kind of hard to explain but I thought it was a neat idea, I flipped the image here so you can see it better

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

3 Likes