Makuta Spiriah, the shameful [Revamp/Moc]

Hey everyone!

So my last post wasn’t exactly a moc, and although I’m not exactly obligated to do this, I still wanted to actually have a moc posted for today (well, yesterday now.)

Per the title, this is my Spiriah moc.

Sorry for the same action pose as Sentrakh lol

In making him, I really wanted lime to be a lot more present against dark red instead of an accent (whilst avoiding joints of course, considering just how much stable figures we have in lime).

His wings are a bit more implied than overt, as that is what the Corroder claws were supposed to represent. Wings drawn up, if you will.

I made him a while back, so he was actually the first I incorporated waist articulation into, in which you can see the connection in this image:

Although the canon Spiriah build which we don’t talk about didn’t have waist articulation, I wanted to make the bend in his back a lot more pronounced to add some personality to the moc.

Here is the breakdown for his arm cannon, taking place of the midday sky blaster:

That’s about it for Spiriah! I actually also had some images of a Krika revamp I made not too long ago, which I am actually more proud of than this build, considering that I didn’t have black technic connectors for his arms :expressionless: and overall really liking my revamp. I suppose we’ll have to wait until the holidays to see him when I get back home…

But until then, here’s Spiriah with a Zyglak :slight_smile:

20 Likes

The lime and dark red work REALLY well, and I dig his weapon design. Nice one!

2 Likes

You cleaned up the original messy combiner, nice job!

1 Like