Makuta, the Handler

That is an excellent Mask of Control build. The whole thing has great, creepy shaping (also, I love how the old grey masks pop).

2 Likes

This is awesome. The monotone gives it a powerful dreary feel, and the puppetmaster idea is really cool when connected with the idea of Makuta.

EDIT: Plus, now I can honestly say that I’ve seen the same character portrayed as both the puppet and the puppeteer.

1 Like

he kinda looks like he has a mustache

1 Like

There are supringly numerous communist dictators (puppeteers, in a way) who wore mustaches.
Edit: Yes, @LTVmocs, non-communist dictators, too.

2 Likes

What about dictators in general

This guy also has a dank mustache.

Onto the moc, the idea of a music box is great though I wonder how you did it tbh and I really enjoy that matoran sphere. That sells the moc away too well. The Makuta moc seems a bit too bland and dark imo but the matoran and face really brightens up personality wise. Along with that matoran sphere… This moc is glorious with the monochrome aesthetic.

The only gripe albeit a small one is that the arms may be a tad small. I mean, it does fit with the moc’s design but they look like they could be snapped by the matoran he’s handling.

2 Likes

Very creepy. I love it

awesome just pure awesome! such a great villain style, like he could just melt into the shadows