Makuta the lord of Okoto WIP (picture)

B-but he’s pink :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks like I am being out-chosen, but I WILL STAND BY MY WORD!

1 Like

I actually agree with you on the Purple. But she not asking about Purple she’s asking about Pink or Red.

1 Like

This looks very nice!

1 Like

It’s a suggestion. You don’t really need to ask for suggestions. If she doesn’t like said suggestion she can ignore it.

But the actual drawing itself is fantastic so far; so while I give a suggestion, I won’t be disappointed if it’s final outcome doesn’t contain purple or any likeness, I’m rather looking forward to seeing the finished image

In my opinion red feels like a generic evil colour that doesn’t really relate to shadows too much, while pink is too harsh and may contrast strangely with browns, blacks or greens, which is just an assumption of what the final piece will be. For all I know It’s main colour could be orange!

If you know I’m gonna ignore it’s best to not post the suggestion at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway I’m working on it, major updates are: finished legs, no wings, brighter pink.

1 Like

Disappointed, I loved the wings

Careful, we don’t want him too muscular :wink:

@BlueCel I’ll trust your judgement, for now

3 Likes

I might have said this before in the 2016 discussion topic, but I love the idea of a pink Makuta, if only for the fact that it’s a color rarely associated with evil. (At least, as far as I’m aware.)

So far I’m definitely a fan of the hammer, but I’m not so sure about the body. Looks a little too cyclindrical to me. I personally imagine him being ripped, but that’s just me.

Hush…be patient. You will like it, trust me…

It’s looking pretty good so far, can’t wait to see it when it’s done :smiley:

1 Like

Iz good. Reminiscent of actual set parts.

1 Like

Would you guys want updates or wait for the end result?

Updates obviously.

1 Like

Updates please please please

Almost done, only a few details on legs and hammer are missing.

6 Likes

That looks amazing, although the hammer seems a smidge to big

1 Like

Yay, more pink

Boo, no wings.

Overall: I’m in love with it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is real groovy. Man the pink really goes well with the whole shadow vibe. Good job blue.

Same.

1 Like

I felt if you were gonna say “screw accuracy” and do your own thing

you should’ve gone all out, wings and all.

As it stands though, I like where the hammer/spike is going thus far, and of course the design itself is pretty cool, sans some wonky looking posing on his left leg, I feel.

and the pink and black color contrast looks positively…

glamourous.

Oh, forgot to mention earlier

As a fellow man, I feel I must inform you

there is no such thing as a hammer that is too big.

HAMMERS.

5 Likes

Yeh