Makuta, the Skull Born

This is my entry for the Makuta Contest.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Legends told of three waves of ancient evils that would plague the Island of Okoto. First was the dreaded skull spiders. Then it was the undead of warriors and creatures of Okoto lead by Kulta. These trials united the toa and let them unlock powerful abilities, it made them realize it was their duty to protect the villagers of Okoto. But are their powers enough to defeat the ultimate evil? Can they fulfil their destiny and defeat Makuta, the Skull Born!?

38 Likes

Woah.
I haven’t even got past the head of my entry XD.
This is awesome. My only issue would be that the thighs are pretty gappy.

2 Likes

Thanks, he is a skeleton though.

I love the Piraka heads as toes

1 Like

Thanks, it’s one of my favorite aspects of the moc.

1 Like

I like the head design, but everything else is ok I guess.

Wow! I really like the different approach you took, especially with that skull theme! It looks big and evil, but has such a pure looking color scheme. I like that type of twisted personality. It has some great parts usage, with an extremely solid build using primarily CCBS, Technic, and System build! I especially enjoy those ̶M̶e̶s̶o̶n̶a̶k piraka heads as toes!

3 Likes

Creative use of the piraka heads as toes and I think the mask really suits Makuta. Is that a goblet in his left arm, though?

That is an excellent head.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a goblet.

For a second there I thought these were tan. Either way, the moc looks absolutely amazing.

1 Like

Wow.
10/10, shaping is off the charts amazing.

1 Like

The head gives off kind of a braniac look

Great job

1 Like

The head reminds me of the gold mask of ultimate power in my opinion. Though it seems slightly too big for the body, it still looks pretty good.

1 Like

Odd and interesting.

1 Like

Holy molie its amazing

1 Like

The legs are really messy but I like that torso design.

1 Like