Makuta Venatrix, X dark hunter. My first moc to appear in the inspiration series.

Note this is my cousins new selfmoc I had build for her as she’s starting to get interested in the story. I had been planning to using this metallic blue and wasn’t going to make this for my cousin at firs. when she asked me to make her one I was messing with this color at the time and she said make it out of that color. So I may not upgrade this moc anytime soon because she’ll be buying it for me. All and all I think it came out great. Let me know what you all think :grin::+1:

Also this one has a fully articulated torso using one of the battle droid joints in the body.

13 Likes

looks really good! honestly love the mask she has too me it looks weirdly cute(???) idk just think it’s a great mask for her

3 Likes

I’ve been meaning to snag the technic super battle droid just for those parts to make my own metallic blue moc, glad you were able to find a good use for them too!
Very well done!

4 Likes

Lota metal blue

3 Likes

Whoa, the color scheme is awesome! I love the chrome blue, of course, but the light blue of the Bohrok shields and other highlights really elevates the model too. And the four back-arms really make it intimidating and memorable.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/2JRzRYuoL7k?si=DSjbuFIho9vFhLBh
She’s made it to the Bionicle inspiration series :partying_face::tada::tada::tada::tada::partying_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations! I’m glad others enjoyed her!

2 Likes