MakutaFest 2015 Post-Show Discussion

Updated the main post with the link to our Twitch account and some FAQ. If any of you have any MakutaFest questions feel free to ask them. :smiley:

-Mesonak

1 Like

@Mesonak will a prize go to the first person to answer the question? or to a random person out of everyone that answers correctly?

First person.

-Mesonak

1 Like

so if we answer a question correctly, we cannot participate in the raffle right?

Can anyone enter the raffle and/or participate in the trivia section? Sorry if this has already been answered. :slight_smile:

Anybody at all (except for our moderators and cast members) can participate in the Trivia Questions and the Raffle.

HOWEVER, ONE PERSON and ONE PERSON only can win a prize. So, for instanceā€¦

Letā€™s envision the poor soul that wins a Protector right out of the gate. If he entered the raffle, his raffle ticket becomes null and void, and he is not eligible to win any of the other prizes. Itā€™s unfortunate, but it is what it is; we feel like it wouldnā€™t be fair to have two people win prizes.

-Mesonak

2 Likes

This year is going to be amazing. I can just feel the excitement in the air (that might be the fireworks, though).

Iā€™m just curious, does anybody have any ideas for what I can randomly interject into conversations this year?
: D

3 Likes

You can always ask Eljay if he has a pimple on his back. Thatā€™ll get something started. :smiley:

1 Like

Aww come on mesonak. The protectors are pretty cool. I would be completely satisfied to win anything at all!

I NEED HELP! I canā€™t login on Twitch because I need to reset my password, But. No matter how many times I try to have them send a new email so I can do so it just doesnā€™t send. Iā€™m not the only user with this issue either!!! Many other users are reporting this and as thus it disallows us to use our accounts!!! and as thus I canā€™t answer any questions!!!

I HATE MY LIFE!!!

No need to worry you still have 6 days to reset or make a new account.

Whelp, I made a new account.and it sent the verification email (Iā€™m annoyed)

:rage:

join the club bud :disappointed_relieved:

Now Iā€™m Toa Imrukii (my self MOC)

MT and Waj get to ask questions? You guys are picking your friends! 100% /s

I look forward to this event. Is Eljay going to show his face during it, or was he referring to the thing you guys already did. Also, is the entire TTV cast going to be on?

1 Like

They certainly wouldnā€™t have picked me if that was their gameplan.

-MT

7 Likes

Hey, guys, Iā€™m not actually BS01 Staff. Iā€™m eligible, right? :innocent:

3 Likes

Hmā€¦ Maybe we should use a Rode to determine thatā€¦

1 Like

I can happily oblige.

1 Like

##KULTAFEST2015

itā€™d be pretty funny if that was a thing

8 Likes