MakutaFest 2015 Q&A Raffle

I can volunteer then. Although, I don’t know my family’s plans during it’s time, so things may change.

Get Nidiki, get Nidiki.

I just realized no everyone may be over-familiar with how creating a new page on the wiki works, so I’ve taken a moment to create the talk page, feel free to sign up there as well.

Oh, and for those of you drawing blanks on the BS01 questions: I’m the semi-official BS01 Chronicler at this point, and I promise that all the answers can be found through BS01 =)

1 Like

Good grief, the logo still looks like it says Makuta Feet!

2 Likes

yeahsureillhelp

WOO

:crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

All the answers? Including the latter two?

Cuz… I already sent my answer form to Meso. $#@!!

Yep. Every one of them.

Curse my over-eagerness! Gah!

Also, I may actually not be able to make it this year. Internet connectivity in the wilderness of the country is not very supportive of streaming media…

2 Likes

Raffles, yay!

Honestly, I could only answer one of the TTV questions… and that’s because Meso has said the answer a lot recently (in my opinion).

The BS01 questions: I literally have no idea.

I missed last year’s Makutafest, but this time I shall actually adjust for timezones :smile: (Oman is fun, the internet is really slow…)

3 Likes

Ok, time to do some research.

Alright, as a seasoned veteran of TumaFest, i’m calling bluff on the duplicate detection system. This thesis has no foundation whatsoever.

1 Like

Once again, I’m going to miss MakutaFest :frowning:

I just remembered I don’t have a Mic

.-.

I’m down for the Q&A thingy.
Loved Makutafest ever since 2013.
#bringbacktumafest

2 Likes

Ooooo ooooh entering entering!!!

What do we do if we’re interested in volunteering

To be honest, I’m not sure why Meso said that. We’ve never discussed it, and will likely keep it in-house between BS01 and TTV members.

I’ll be there.

Hope to have a great time with you all :wink:

1 Like