MakutaFest 2016 Q&A Winners!

Hey everybody! Here are the winners of the MakutaFest 2016 Q&A Raffle:

@Doremarpool
@MaskmakerOfLight
@Rockho
@Toa_Ketros
@Durahk
@Shadower

I’m going to need for all the winners to PM me your Discord usernames before MakutaFest starts in order to properly do this, so be as prompt as you possibly can be! :slight_smile:

Additionally, everyone who entered the Q&A Raffle has automatically been entered into a raffle for a mystery Grand Prize that will be revealed at the end of MakutaFest 2016.

This video also contains more information on how the Prize giveaway system will work during the live-stream, as well as some teases for additional content for the event.

-Mesonak

10 Likes

Super excited for the trivia questions. I think I picked some good ones this year.

(Also, “first” posts are spam).

1 Like

Sorry Eljay. But I didn’t enter the raffle… Cuz I didn’t know there was one

1 Like

You should’ve picked some Lego Ninjago questions since you guys have been really focusing on it lately via the podcasts, breaking news, and more.

I realize. I even tried to find some. However, I was unable to get any good ones. The questions have been picked and we’re content with them. Something for next year, in any case.

1 Like

What about "Where is the Samurai X Cave located and what covers the entrance? " That seems good to me. Anyways, I’m excited to watch “Makuta Fest” Live!

I wonder… Is the mystery grand prize going to be the rumored 2016 Makuta set? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nah i bet it will just be a picture of a pineapple or something

/s probably

But i do seriously wounder what the prize is… and why they decided 8 am in the morning was a good time to host it… on a Sunday
DARN YOU TIMEZONES

3 Likes

Well sadly there is no perfect time as no matter what time they chose some timezone would be screwed over. But alas that is the way time works. However maybe by Makutafest 2476 the matter of timezones will be solved and people will be able to set their own individuals planes of time for events such as this.

1 Like

What day is the makuta fest again?.

Check the channel.

(You’re one of the winners, you should know this).

July 16, okay.

@Mesonak, I don’t have a discord account, and I can’t do the livestream for some reasons. Sorry, it was fun though.

1 Like

Wow! I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING! Just one question, though. What type of questions would you like us to ask?

I’ll PM you about Discord soon.

3 Likes

@Mesonak
@Eljay
EDITED DUE TO A CHANGE IN STATUS
In my initial unedited post I was under the assumption that I’d not be able to get on unless the stars aligned. However I later found out that I may be able to due to a change in situation and realizing Makuta Fest started at 4:30 CT. I’d like to know how long you think Makuta Fest will be and when you will be calling the winners of the raffle before I give a definitive answer on whether I’ll be able to call live or not. Sorry for the inconvenience, I had full intentions of being completely available for the call if I won but some stuff came up and I got unexpectedly busy, though there is still some availability. If I where to give a rough estimate on when I’ll most likely be able to speak I’d say starting at 5 and ending at 11 PM CT.

2 Likes

Huh, I won… Awesome! I’ll send you my Discord username asap, thanks!

@Calebmar12 Wait… Are you in Australia too? It’s 7:30 for me…

Do not double post. Please read the website rules and follow them, or your spot will be denied. -Eljay

Oops, my bad. Sorry about that :slight_smile:

1 Like

We do not currently know how long it will be. Chances are it will last longer than 2 hours.

1 Like

I wonder what that fun little contest will be

HMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER

1 Like

Yeah, if I were to wager, like Eljay said, the event will probably last anywhere from 2-3 hours. So, considering it starts at 4:30 Central, I would anticipate the Q&A portion to begin somewhere in the range of 6:00 Central to 7:00 Central.

-Mesonak

2 Likes

If things go as expected I should be able to call by then. Thanks for the info!