Makuta's Army: Discussing Additional Villians and Minions

ok I didn’t mean you and how can you get millions of them in enough time like that?( I was going for the great wall setup if you don’t know what it is here’s the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVw9YdP1O-0

The way I proposed it would be like an infectious mask. You touch it, the mask modifies your mask into a copy, and you become infectious. Then the growth is exponential, capped by the population size. Like zombies, except they are shadow monsters now.

@odnanref101993 well good but there aren’t that many matoran on arthraka maybe I’ll go with my first idea about being made of shadow elements not sure about a zombie apocalypseyou know what this will give you an idea of what I mean:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVw9YdP1O-0

Whoa, wait a second, I thought there was a lot! They made an estimate on a podcast, is that where you got this? Because I don’t remember the number…

no my imagination and I didn’t know my idea was canon is it?

Here is an estimate brought forth when they where answering General Questions

Given it is 100,000 per region the total population would be around 600,000 half a million. That compares to the global human population in the early 1700’s (18th century). That does not sound too small.

1 Like

Global human population being 600 000 in the 18th century? What? Add at least three zeros.

Yeah, my mistake.

that population was around the year -30 000 BC.

how does one confuse ad ~1700 with 30,000 bc

I read 0.6 billions as 600 000

1 Like

Happens to me all the time.

if you don’t mind pleez I made this to discuss villains not the poulation so could you pleez focus?

It’s (somewhat) relevant. The point is, the virus could definitely work as a natural villain.

well i was thinking about the brotherhood of makuta and visorak horde so I thought I would do some stuff about that subject

At one point, I considered that with some of the broad strokes we were taking with the elements of G1 and G2, that Sidorak could’ve become this generation’s version of either the Lord of Skull Spiders, The Zivon, or a mix of the two. He would’ve been a Mangaian general who in a grasp for power, turned to Roodaka, a Tiroan enchantress who worshipped Makuta. Naturally, Roodaka would’ve double crossed him and transformed both him and his army into a legion of spider monsters similar to the Visorak. This was going to be part of my Vakama pitch before I gave the usurper role to Nuhrii instead because I wanted it to tie more into the Kanohi crisis and the Kanohi Dragon better filled the role of the monster representing the Kanohi’s corruption.

1 Like

PLOT TWIST: Sidorak is LOSS.

1 Like

interesting, though I was thinking Because Makuta hates all sentient beings he would use the visorak to destroy them. and coming soon the (old) brotherhood of Makuta characters!!!

1 Like

Makuta doesn’t hate all sentient beings. Dude have you actually looked at the G3 content? Because you keep bringing up ideas that have already had decisions made to contradict them.

Makuta desires control and order. The brotherhood as of yet does not exist and Makuta are not a species. I’m not sure if the visorak have had a pitch yet but I’m sure someone will get to it.

Anyway, the mask could tie into the infection virus.

1 Like

I know that I was confused by the makuta-Ekimu thing and I don’t have their role in the current story or even what they are other than themselves but they could have a tie in with the mask infection It’s saved for a later year. the visorak on the other hand, could be year 3s army I’m thinking they’re rahi or that The Kahgarak Nui is makuta’s wife and the visorak are his children kinda like Thanos and the outriders from marvel infinity war

Wha

That’s a thing?