Malice 2016 moc

Amazing! my favorite part has to be the lower legs and feet.

1 Like

This looks amazing!

1 Like

there are mocs that make me feel great about mine and then there are mocs like these. Amazing

2 Likes

Holy crap!

Dare I say this beats Var’s Drone!

Looks amazing! I get serious Transformer vibes from this! Perfectly executed!

2 Likes

Wow! That’s one great MOC! I’m quite impressed.
Job well done!

1 Like

Wicked MOC! Love the consistent appearance throughout, and- OH MY WORD, that sword is epic! Even if it’s just from that angle.

2 Likes

So you managed to build something both huge and amazingly good looking?

I love it.

2 Likes

What
The
Heck
Is
That.

Ok real talk, how much did you spend on BL orders!?
Seriously, this thing looks awesome! Streamlined, textured consistently, proportionate, and… HUGE
My one tiny complaint is that the color scheme is really bland, and that the gold exo-force arm sticks out like a sore thumb
Other than that
AWESOME

4 Likes

The use of Exo force arms is impressive. And they are there just for better look.

2 Likes

@Luigi1456andrew is he malicious?

1 Like

@Deo4508 The original idea for the character 10 years ago had him be an evil tyrant, plus at the time I didn’t know what malice meant haha. The name has always seemed to work for him, these days, he’s more of a legendary good guy, so not so malicious.

1 Like

Great figure! I always wanted to make a gigantic MOC.

When I see good MOCs, I feel worthless. Not to mention the fact that I’m a level 0 scrub.

2 Likes

@Luigi1456andrew ok cool, 10/10 would look at again. are you up for some constructive criticism?

2 Likes

@Deo4508 Yeah, I come from an artistic background, constructive criticism is normal for me, what are your thoughts?

@Luigi1456andrew well, uh, hrm. overall i like this moc a lot and dont see any immediate flaws with it, just curious as to what the head is. i really like the way it looks im just curious if thats his face or like a mask or something. and also, is it sturdy?

1 Like

@Deo4508 that’s his face, he has changeable eyebrows, for how tall he is he’s amazingly stable,. That’s thanks to his wide feet, he is also fully possible.

1 Like

This is really really cool looking Moc there is just one problem that bugs me just a bit it is the use of so many exo-force robot arms
other that that is really good

2 Likes

You need a flickr account. Honestly. The LEGO community over there will truly appreciate your talent. Excellent MOC!

2 Likes

This is absolutely amazing!

2 Likes

While the colors are kinda boring, man this guy is well built

2 Likes