MangoSaxon (aka Kahi's Real Life channel)

The slow-mo in the sledding video is the best… of all time.

-Mesonak

6 Likes

america or canada looks fun

Pretty sure Kahi is American, but yes, Canada is fun.

2 Likes

In the sledding video, you not only learn which country I live in, but the city and state :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That, and your name, makes you the TTV member the community knows most about. Be careful, all a fan needs to do is go to your city and look at a phonebook, then, they will find you.

4 Likes

ilenoi?

is it illenoi

america sure looks fun

so much snow

1 Like

It’s funny - I used to be more secretive than Eljay about my identity. There was a point where I had multiple ones to make sure no one knew who I was or where I was located, and I used proxies and stuff to make sure no one could track my IP. I then completely did a 180 on that.

Illinois is an odd place! Especially Southern Illinois. Northern, it’s all snow and wind. But in Southern, you get a good grasp on all four seasons. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter.

6 Likes

:neutral_face: Wow.

3 Likes

least it ain’t Florida

3 Likes

i hear florida is nuts

is it true it is fill with Druggies who marry crocodile?

The world was kind of stuck in the “Don’t let people know who you are!” era of AIM chatrooms and child predators back then. Now, the internet is just an extension of your real life. You’re encouraged to make a Linked-In profile in resume classes now. Building your brand is important. It’s why I did a 180 on people knowing who I was.

Besides, it’s honestly better than keeping it a secret. You know how many people want to know where Eljay lives? Too many. Once people know something, they stop demanding for it.

Fun fact: Florida is where I was when me and Var made these boards.

Not really. Fat rich white people? Yeah, I guess. But there’s also a lot of thin rich white people, so…

4 Likes

Why are you being racist to white people.

“Kahi is a certified racist”
-LJ, some TTV episode.

He said something along those lines

1 Like

i knew it!

I remember something similar, yet opposite:

TTV cast member: “Eljay, you’re such a rascist.”

Eljay: “You’re critical of things too!”

2 Likes

LJ and JJ in the same podcast.

That would be very interesting.

7 Likes